Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Thin Thighs in 30 Days
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on November 19, 2011
Book is short and concise --- follow EASY exercises -- no gym, watch what you eat etc.

Simple, but the exercises pre-date Pilates and have the same effect.

I am buying my 4th copy ... as I keep giving them away. The book is inexpensive, exercises work - no big mystery - just a good little manual.
on August 14, 2015
This was disappointing. I wanted the original book, with the yoga exercises clearly explained. This had the feel of "How can we update this and make money on an old favorite." I am looking for my old copy.
on April 30, 2010
"One of the best-selling weight-loss books ever written." --Jack Canfield, The Success Principles.

Originally written in 1982 (just before Jane Fonda released her first Workout video), this slim but effective exercise guide sold 2.5 million copies.

"Seven weeks after its release, "Thin Thighs" is No. 2 on the paperback bestseller list, with 425,000 copies in print. At just 64 pages, the book is thinness itself. That doesn't mean her program is easy, merely uncomplicated." --PEOPLE magazine (8/2/82)

Now, the 59-year-old author (who still has great thighs--so good in fact that she models all the exercises in the book's photo illustrations!) has REVISED & UPDATED the book for the 21st Century. She's consulted with doctors and has expanded the book (now a trim 112 pages)to include warm-up exercises; calorie and activity charts; and diaries to use whether you're working the beginners, intermediate or advanced program. There's even a bonus "30-Day EXPRESS" program for those who want to lose inches faster.
on February 15, 2014
I had bought a copy a while ago and misplaced it, so making sure I hand on to this copy. If you follow the guidelines, and they are not difficult you will see and feel results. For me not wanting to go the next size up when everything was getting tight. It worked before, and I know it will work again. Sometimes when you are so tired and drained , you can't do big workouts. This I could do. Definitely a worthwhile book
on April 8, 2013
Thought you were displaying the original version since the cover was identical. Quite disappointed in this book. Exercises aren't as detailed as the original. Too costly to return.
on August 27, 2013
I used this workout routine when the book originally came out. It's a life changer -- and it really gets you into amazing shape!
on October 13, 2013
This is the second time I've owned this book as it is informative, thorough and if you follow its instructions and exercises, you will have thin thighs in 30 days.
on April 26, 2012
I owned a copy of the original Thin thighs in thirty Days years ago and loved it. This is not the same book.
There are only a few exercises in it, and they are not difficult enough to be very effective. Some of them are the same, but the ones that I remember being the best, aren't here. The exercises in the old version were much better. Be aware, you will be totally ripped off on shipping...3.95 to ship this tiny book...give me a break. It came in a box, when it could have been sent in a shipping envelope. Not at all pleased with this edition.
on March 4, 2013
I love, love, love this book. I used it after my girls were born and got fantastic results. I was so happy to find it here. I hope now that I just turned 50 I will get the same results.
on December 23, 2011
I bought this book basically out of nostalgia since I had owned it in high school. It's now a well known fact that you can't spot reduce, and the exercises and walking recommended by the book aren't going to do much for you unless you are really out of shape. If you are, though, this would be a good starting point. Know that you aren't going to lose weight following this book - for that you really need to start eating fresh, healthy food and watching your portions of it.