Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: All Things Girl Journal
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 10, 2009
What a find! I had been looking for a good Catholic resource for my daughters who are all interested in fashion, beauty tips, media, friends, etc., but there wasn't anything out there until the All Things Girl series. These books are truly a treasure my girls love! Not only because they contain current topics, but also they contain solid Catholic teachings on dignity, vocation, saints, virtues and a plan girls can implement for their prayer life. Each book is beautifully designed with lots of color, quizes, ideas for projects, and an examination of conscience related to the topic of the book. These books are a must for every Catholic girl!
on January 10, 2009
My 12-year-old daughter received this as a gift along with 2 other all things girl books. She is enjoying them and I overheard her telling her friend all about them. That she likes them speaks volumes to me.
on June 24, 2010
My 8 year old daughter wanted an AG Journal, but I wanted her to have a journal that directed her mind to things of greater importance.
She is thrilled with the "All Things Girl" journal and wrote in it right away. It has all the right girly, but not too frilly, artwork inside. It has several pages of checklists to record her commitments to prayer, along with suggestions of some of the commitments she may like to make. Many pages have a scripture quote or a question dealing with virtue for a writing direction, while some pages are just lines and artwork. It has 2 or 3 references to other books in the series, but that does not detract from the worth of it as a stand alone journal. I have the Girls Rock book waiting for her, but I think it will be more appropriate for her when she is older.
on March 26, 2010
Great resource to keep in mind whats really important, a companion to the other All things Girl books. My daughter found them really interesting.
on August 7, 2015
Great!
on July 28, 2010
It was an okay journal for a young girl but it was definitely meant for a girl of the Catholic Faith and it did not fit my need as a Lutheran.