4.0 out of 5 stars Free download...
Its a fairly thought provoking set of articles concerning concealed carry and self-defense. However, you can do a search for the title and download as a PDF for free.
Published on November 16, 2012 by Dan

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK
Published on May 7, 2012 by ekim

4.0 out of 5 stars Free download..., November 16, 2012
This review is from: The 7 Things You Must Know Before You Draw Your Gun - What You Must Know Before You Carry Concealed (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars New to shooting - looking to carry, March 6, 2012
I'm new to shooting, and am looking to get my CCW license. I'm so glad I found this on my kindle- it has saved me lots of time, and has answered lots of my questions. I respect how they focus on how to AVOID having to use your gun, but to be ready to use it at a moment's notice. Very good, balanced, safe information. I hope everyone who already carries has read this. Thanks, Amanda

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Educational..., March 6, 2012
Worth every penny. This report was very informative and outlines some important points to consider before carrying concealed - well done.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, May 7, 2012
Almost seems like it's a book telling you not to CC and to think twice about defending yourself. Maybe I did more reading before I got my CC license than most, but it does bring out some good points, but in the end it's about prepaying for a lawyer via insurance. The biggest thing I got is that according to this book our rights are only as good as the lawyer you can afford and that our rights are up for sale. But then I have little use for lawyers or politicians to begin with.

3.0 out of 5 stars $.99 worth of product...., April 20, 2013
....and that's what you should expect. Granted, it does have some very good material here and there and some stuff to practice/think about in certain situations, but that's about it for the "good" of the review. They say you get what you pay for, and that is evident on this purchase. This could have been a proofreaders dream....if they had a proofreader actually read it before being published. Numerous times in only 47 pages you can find errors like misspelled words. Or sentences that either do not make sense or just end abruptly and start a new paragraph as you turn the page. Another issue is the photos. One in particular: he is talking about a line of "subjects" from the defenders point of view @ distances of 50, 30, 21, 12 and 6 feet. Not only is the picture not on the same page as the discussion, the picture only shows 3/4 of one body and 1/4 of 2 other bodies. Not even close to the 5 subjects he is referring to that would help the reader understand what he is talking about.

All in all, you DO get what you pay for. For $1 it's not too bad of a purchase, and something to keep as a refresher to go back to now and then. Just don't expect a bestseller or something that you would give many stars to. Then again, that's just my $.03 and I could afford it with this inexpensive purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars What Are They?, January 8, 2013
I read the book twice and still don't know wat the 7 things are. I would not recommend this book to any of my friends that carry concealed.

2.0 out of 5 stars You're buying an advertisement, April 3, 2013
Grant R. Essex (Alpharetta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This is a sham. It's an advertisement to join Concealed Carry.
I have nothing against the organization, but they shouldn't be disguising this as a book.
Let them promote themselves honestly.

1.0 out of 5 stars An Advertisment, February 18, 2013
Disjointed set of various papers that amount to an Advertisment to join a group.
The group might be worthwhile for the insurance, but I resent buying an Advertisment.

2.0 out of 5 stars Typos, missing images, not worth 3 cents, June 7, 2013
The first thing I found out was that you can get it in pdf format free online. I like paper so no big deal. When I read it I realized it was a collection of completely non-edited articles. The articles reference images that aren't there. There are glaring grammatical and spelling problems. The worst thing about it is the 7th thing you must know is that you need to join their organization and pay their dues so that you can get legal representation when go to jail for defending yourself.

Don't waste your money even if it is only a few bucks.

1.0 out of 5 stars the 7 things you must know before you draw your gun, October 13, 2012
It is not what one would expect .There was nothing of interest for a person who has ownership of a gun that they did not know before purchasing this so very limited "book"