"A hysterical book written by a man with no filter, a vasectomy and a name like 'Rod?' I'm all over it."
- Jenny McCarthy, NYT Bestselling Author, TV personality, Cougar Raper
"Rodney draws you in with vibrant diction and illustrations. Before you know it your ass will be numb because you've read "Things Go Wrong for Me", cover-to-cover, on the toilet. Which is the only acceptable place to read it since you'll be pissing yourself with laugh-out-loud hilarity!"
- Bo Sellers, Comedienne and Actress
"Rodney Lacroix has created a wonderfully hilarious book, and also has a very fun name to say out loud."
- Jenny Lawson, Author of NYT Bestseller, Let's Pretend This Never Happened
"If things go wrong in your life, buying this book may be the first right thing you do. If nothing else, your life will feel right by comparison alone. Truly an awesomely funny book. (If Rodney serves chocolate at his book signing.. avoid it...)"
- David M Beach, Actor / Comedian / Host of the LowDown
"Rodney's book is absolutely, hands-down hilarious. And now I hate him because his book is funnier than mine and for that, he must die. That sound you hear is his ex-wife cheering ..."
- Suzy Soro, Comedian and Author, Celebrity sTalker
"As a middle-aged woman, I can safely declare that Rodney's Things Go Wrong For Me is targeted to pre-pubescent boys with a penchant for juvenile delinquency and a fistful of Twinkies. Two words: I loved it."
- Margaret Andrews, Author of Nanny Goats in Panties and Sticky Readers