|Print List Price:||$7.99|
Save $3.00 (38%)
Think and Be Happy: 365 Empowering Thoughts to Lift Your Spirit Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the Author
Shadonna Richards enjoys reading and writing about the magic of romance and the power of love. She is the author of 25 novels, including books from The Bride series, Whirlwind Romance, The Romero Brothers, and Billionaires of Belmont. Born in London, England, she has a B.A. Degree in Psychology and a Diploma in Nursing. Winner of Harlequin's So You Think You Can Write 2010 Day Two Challenge, she is also a member of Romance Writers of America. She's a proud mommy and wife and lives in Canada with her husband and son.
AUTHOR CONTACT: Email: email@example.com Facebook:www.facebook.com/authorshadonnarichards
SOME INTERESTING FACTS:
* All books in her Bride Series (as of May, 2012) have hit the #1 spot in their categories
* Three of her Bride Series novels simultaneously occupied the Top 5 Hot New Releases in Romance Anthologies in May 2012
* Five of her Bride Series novels were simultaneously listed in the Top 20 Bestsellers list in Romance Anthologies in May 2012
* Her novels: The Matchmaker Bride, His Island Bride and The Bride Series (Novels 1-4) made the Top 100 Most Wished For list in April 2012 & May 2012 in the top 10 spots
* She made Amazon's Top 100 Most Popular Authors in Contemporary Romance at #48 in March 2013
* She made Amazon's Top 10 Most Popular Authors in Contemporary Romance in November 2013
Top Customer Reviews
Shadonna Richards did a great job to compile these uplifting thoughts for every day of the year.
It would be a perfect book - if only it would have been professionally formatted.
These errors are annoying...
Please Shadonna, let your book converse in a way the superb content and you as an author deserves.
Think and Be Happy would have earned 5 Stars, sorry, but due to the sloppy formatting I can only give four.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book should be prescribed by physicians for anyone who is sad or depressed or who just needs an encouraging word. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Luz M. Longsworth
Enjoyed reading this book daily for a good dose of inspiration. Thought it was well written and inspirational. Something for everyone.Published on February 4, 2013 by Darlene A.
I have deleted this item from my Kindle since purchasing it because I did not find it very inspiring or Empowering. It left me feeling cheated.Published on October 26, 2012 by S.E. Adams
What a waste it was to purchase this book. Nothing new, just rehashing. Would not recommend to any of my friends since it doesn't add anything you don't already know.Published on October 12, 2012 by Catherine K. Howard
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Meditation
- Books > Self-Help > Motivational
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Meditation
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Motivational