Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ThinkFun Rush Hour 4
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

86%
14%

HALL OF FAMEon August 19, 2000
You have played Rush Hour, Rush Hour 2 & 3 and you have mastered the game, you have no challenges left, right? Wrong, just when you thought it was safe Binary arts comes out with the latest and newest edition to the Rush Hour Family with Rush Hour 4.
As with other Rush Hour expansion card sets, this set comes with 40 cards. You have 10 intermediate, advanced, expert and Grand Master challenge cards. The Grand Master cards are something else, I spent over three hours with one, and it felt like a traffic jam during rush hour.
Included with the cards is a free taxicab car to add to the "Rush Hour" nightmare. The ages are 8 and up and the price is made to fit anyone's budget. For the perfect add-on to an already great game stop by your local game store and grab Rush Hour 4 before they all disappear.
on July 28, 2008
Anybody who has played Rush Hour must know the nice feeling you get when you finally pass the 40th puzzle, and the bad feeling you get when you realize that it is over. Well Rush Hour has made three expansion packs of 40 new challenges each. Each will sharpen you concentration an logic skills.

Rush Hour Four comes with a Yellow Taxi escape car and 40 new challenges from Intermediate to Grand Master. Now Grand Master might sound scary but it's basically the same as Expert. It would have been better if you in some of the Challenges you needed to clear both Taxi and Red car as in the second expansion, but this is still a wonderful addition to an already great game. Remember that you must own Rush Hour to use this expansion. A DEFINITE MUST BUY!
on December 7, 2014
This is one of our favourite games for road trips, long waits in the doctor's office, anywhere we need to keep our kids engaged and out of mischief. It is great for any age. I use it as a stress reliever when I am put on hold by the local cable company and it prevents me from jumping out of the window from exasperation over their lousy customer service. :-)
on March 19, 2014
If you've mastered this game & are looking for more of a challenge this level is a little harder than 1-3, which were all about the same in difficulty. I'd like a level 5 please! I leave this game out and guests of all ages like to play it. It's good for kids' development and to keep older minds sharp.
on December 16, 2013
Rush Hour 4 cards are great, just like the other Rush Hour decks. My son loves the taxi as well. Good for the whole family--even fun for Grandpa who typically won't play games. We like to play before getting ready for bed--a good way to decompress. Makes a great stocking stuffer.
on January 3, 2011
I have bought the main game & all the supplements for this RUSH HOUR series.
My Nephew plays this game non-stop for hours at a time. He is enthralled with it.
He turned 9 today.
on October 12, 2011
If you liked the first one you'll like this. The expansion pack picks up where the last one left off. I enjoyed both thoroughly.
on December 19, 2009
Rush Hour is the neatest game and has captivated not only children but also adults, including my 82 yr. old mother. When family comes their children play with it for hours and even younger children, such as my 7 yr old nephews have been able to do quite a few of the puzzles. I like that there are more cards to continue the game. It never gets old and can be played over and over. Highly recommend this!
on January 30, 2010
More Excellent Rush Hour fun! So many people love this toy, it challenges your mind and is fun in the process. I keep it out on the table in the living room for friends and family to play with while they are visiting.
on February 6, 2010
My son found my Rush Hour game and played it for hours. Just by buying new cards, he got even more hours out of it.

See 1 answered question