5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Educational Toy
Published on August 15, 2010 by ShanaDee

3.0 out of 5 stars Gift for young hands
I love the game. The number storage container is hard for young hands. One side is curved, the other three are straight. After the two compartments are loaded, a gentle touch is needed to slide the arm that produces the numbers. Push too hard and the number tiles get jammed.
Published 8 months ago by Linda E Hunt

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Educational Toy, August 15, 2010
This review is from: ThinkFun Zingo 1-2-3 (Toy)
I have the original Zingo! game in my Preschool classroom and my students LOVE it!! When I heard of Zingo 1-2-3 and found it @ Amazon (at least [...] cheaper than the teacher catalogs that come to my school), I immediately jumped on it. The game teaches number recognition, grouping, counting, and even operations. Zingo 1-2-3 is very age and developmentally appropriate and children are learning while playing - doing addition and not even realizing it! I have parents who went out and purchased the game for home and came back talking of how the whole family played the game and had so much fun!! Its a face paced, loud game as everyone is racing to be the quickest to fill their card and shout ZINGO!

4.0 out of 5 stars A great game for preschoolers!, February 1, 2011
S. Lee (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ThinkFun Zingo 1-2-3 (Toy)
This game is good for kids who just learned to count to those who know their numbers. It's also good in helping kids learn how to count and then find the corresponding numeric tile. I play with my 3 year old and he loves matching the number to the pictures. On a side note, the tiles do sometimes stick together when you slide the holder. But I notice it happens less frequent the more you slide it and play with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes learning fun while spending time together as a family, July 7, 2010
This review is from: ThinkFun Zingo 1-2-3 (Toy)
Bought this for our 4yr old because we also have Zingo; which she loves. She also loves Zingo 1-2-3 because we are spending time together as a family and she is encouraged and excited about learning new things. I would recommend this to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Educational tool, July 31, 2011
Christina (Las Vegas, NV, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ThinkFun Zingo 1-2-3 (Toy)
We were given the original zing when my son was about 3 1/2 and he loves playing it. Now that he is 5, I thought this would be a good educational toy for the summer to keep him thinking about math until school started. The product is okay. He likes to play it, but I was hoping the cards would have actual numbers on the addition side rather than simply a symbols + symbols. My son gets to "cheat" by simply counting everything rather than thinking about 4+4 is 8.

5.0 out of 5 stars love, love, love, January 6, 2011
This review is from: ThinkFun Zingo 1-2-3 (Toy)
My family absolutely LOVES Zingo Bingo!!!! The number Zingo is more advanced and more of a challenge than the original version. My 5 year old can play 1-2-3 without assist but not my 4 year old. We have the original and 1-2-3, and they're our favorites!!! It's also enjoyable for parents (much better than sitting through a game of Candyland or Chutes and Ladders!) Even our babysitter has commented on how fun Zingo Bingo is! Every young family should own Zingo Bingo. If you already own the original or if your child is learning number recognition, you will not regret this purchase!

3.0 out of 5 stars Gift for young hands, December 28, 2013
Linda E Hunt (Honeoye Falls, NY United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars ThinkFun Zingo 1-2-3 Kids love it, December 18, 2013
This review is from: ThinkFun Zingo 1-2-3 (Toy)
My 4 year old triplet grandchildren love this game. They love to load the number tiles, play number bingo etc. Adults and older children like to play also. I would recommend this toy for children age 4+.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Fun, September 18, 2013
C. Wood (Houston, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ThinkFun Zingo 1-2-3 (Toy)
I played with my 4 years old son the first couple of weeks, and he had a great time, he likes the games very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Game, April 6, 2013
This review is from: ThinkFun Zingo 1-2-3 (Toy)
My son is 4 and he likes this game. It goes by quickly and does reinforce their numbers and simple addition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great learning tool, February 28, 2013
This review is from: ThinkFun Zingo 1-2-3 (Toy)
My daughter is in preschool and loves this game. a great learning tool for any young child. She is quick to try and win and has done great learning counting skills.

ThinkFun Zingo 1-2-3