Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on August 15, 2010
I have the original Zingo! game in my Preschool classroom and my students LOVE it!! When I heard of Zingo 1-2-3 and found it @ Amazon (at least [...] cheaper than the teacher catalogs that come to my school), I immediately jumped on it. The game teaches number recognition, grouping, counting, and even operations. Zingo 1-2-3 is very age and developmentally appropriate and children are learning while playing - doing addition and not even realizing it! I have parents who went out and purchased the game for home and came back talking of how the whole family played the game and had so much fun!! Its a face paced, loud game as everyone is racing to be the quickest to fill their card and shout ZINGO!
0Comment51 of 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 1, 2011
This game is good for kids who just learned to count to those who know their numbers. It's also good in helping kids learn how to count and then find the corresponding numeric tile. I play with my 3 year old and he loves matching the number to the pictures. On a side note, the tiles do sometimes stick together when you slide the holder. But I notice it happens less frequent the more you slide it and play with it.
on July 7, 2010
Bought this for our 4yr old because we also have Zingo; which she loves. She also loves Zingo 1-2-3 because we are spending time together as a family and she is encouraged and excited about learning new things. I would recommend this to anyone.
0Comment16 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2011
My family absolutely LOVES Zingo Bingo!!!! The number Zingo is more advanced and more of a challenge than the original version. My 5 year old can play 1-2-3 without assist but not my 4 year old. We have the original and 1-2-3, and they're our favorites!!! It's also enjoyable for parents (much better than sitting through a game of Candyland or Chutes and Ladders!) Even our babysitter has commented on how fun Zingo Bingo is! Every young family should own Zingo Bingo. If you already own the original or if your child is learning number recognition, you will not regret this purchase!
on February 28, 2015
I wish I loved this game but its more about a game of counting and reading the word corresponding to a number. It would work better if the numbers were on the cards and the objects to count on the tiles, same goes with the addition side. This way you can count the objects on the tiles and then try to match the number. My 3 year old can do the addition side because all you do is count the objects and it really is no different than the counting side. Again, the game would have worked better if the addition side showed numbers instead of objects.
on July 31, 2011
We were given the original zing when my son was about 3 1/2 and he loves playing it. Now that he is 5, I thought this would be a good educational toy for the summer to keep him thinking about math until school started. The product is okay. He likes to play it, but I was hoping the cards would have actual numbers on the addition side rather than simply a symbols + symbols. My son gets to "cheat" by simply counting everything rather than thinking about 4+4 is 8.
on December 28, 2013
I love the game. The number storage container is hard for young hands. One side is curved, the other three are straight. After the two compartments are loaded, a gentle touch is needed to slide the arm that produces the numbers. Push too hard and the number tiles get jammed.
on December 18, 2013
My 4 year old triplet grandchildren love this game. They love to load the number tiles, play number bingo etc. Adults and older children like to play also. I would recommend this toy for children age 4+.
on September 24, 2013
Played the game with my 5 1/2 year old grandson and it made him feel like he was not learning but just playing. That was my goal from the beginning. The rest of the family, including the nanny joined in as well
on March 6, 2011
We have original Zingo and my four year old daughter loves it so we bought this for christmas. It's educational but not as much fun. Maybe when she's older and counts faster