Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ThinkFun Zingo 1-2-3
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 15, 2010
I have the original Zingo! game in my Preschool classroom and my students LOVE it!! When I heard of Zingo 1-2-3 and found it @ Amazon (at least [...] cheaper than the teacher catalogs that come to my school), I immediately jumped on it. The game teaches number recognition, grouping, counting, and even operations. Zingo 1-2-3 is very age and developmentally appropriate and children are learning while playing - doing addition and not even realizing it! I have parents who went out and purchased the game for home and came back talking of how the whole family played the game and had so much fun!! Its a face paced, loud game as everyone is racing to be the quickest to fill their card and shout ZINGO!
on February 1, 2011
This game is good for kids who just learned to count to those who know their numbers. It's also good in helping kids learn how to count and then find the corresponding numeric tile. I play with my 3 year old and he loves matching the number to the pictures. On a side note, the tiles do sometimes stick together when you slide the holder. But I notice it happens less frequent the more you slide it and play with it.
on July 7, 2010
Bought this for our 4yr old because we also have Zingo; which she loves. She also loves Zingo 1-2-3 because we are spending time together as a family and she is encouraged and excited about learning new things. I would recommend this to anyone.
on June 26, 2015
It's a fun way to sneak in some math skills for your kids. Here's a breakdown of basic game play:
You have a card, like a bingo card, with nine squares that you need to cover to win. One side just has squares with a number of objects and the number word (e.g. eight cars and the word "eight"). The other side has an addition problem with just pictures (e.g. five hearts, a plus sign, and two more hearts)
At each turn, two tiles come out the the dispenser.
Players can take one or both tiles if the number on the tile matches a number or solution on their card, and places the tile on the correct square.
There are no real turns, each player can grab one or both tiles at every dispersion, so you have to think fast
Any unneeded tile goes back in the dispenser
The first player to cover all nine tiles wins.

My kids like to play (6 and 10 years old) and we have fun.
on July 31, 2011
We were given the original zing when my son was about 3 1/2 and he loves playing it. Now that he is 5, I thought this would be a good educational toy for the summer to keep him thinking about math until school started. The product is okay. He likes to play it, but I was hoping the cards would have actual numbers on the addition side rather than simply a symbols + symbols. My son gets to "cheat" by simply counting everything rather than thinking about 4+4 is 8.
on December 28, 2013
I love the game. The number storage container is hard for young hands. One side is curved, the other three are straight. After the two compartments are loaded, a gentle touch is needed to slide the arm that produces the numbers. Push too hard and the number tiles get jammed.
on December 18, 2013
My 4 year old triplet grandchildren love this game. They love to load the number tiles, play number bingo etc. Adults and older children like to play also. I would recommend this toy for children age 4+.
on January 6, 2011
My family absolutely LOVES Zingo Bingo!!!! The number Zingo is more advanced and more of a challenge than the original version. My 5 year old can play 1-2-3 without assist but not my 4 year old. We have the original and 1-2-3, and they're our favorites!!! It's also enjoyable for parents (much better than sitting through a game of Candyland or Chutes and Ladders!) Even our babysitter has commented on how fun Zingo Bingo is! Every young family should own Zingo Bingo. If you already own the original or if your child is learning number recognition, you will not regret this purchase!
on March 14, 2016
Love it love, love it, love it. Even out 2.5 yr old, with assistance, can play. Great game for a young family. We will have a parent help the younger one with the straight numbers side of the cards, while the other parent helps the 4.5 yr old with the addition side. It has helped with the older one recognizing 6 and 9 and different between those two, plus his other numbers.
on December 28, 2015
Very fun game. A bit fast paced if you forget to slow down for the little ones (our mistake). My 4 year old cousin had a little trouble keeping up with the rules of the game, but she did enjoy this game. The tiles are big & easy to grip, but they are a bit strange to pop back into the little container during play. The tile holder has two very slim openings for you to pop them in & they tend to get stuck in the process. You quickly realize that maybe you've been trying to pop the tile back in the wrong way, but that isn't the case. Otherwise fun for the entire family, but don't forget to pretend that you can't count well either! ;]