Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on May 1, 2016
Great book for anyone who wants to expand their mind and start moving their life into a whole new direction.
on May 1, 2016
You can't afford not to buy this audiobook. Timeless lessons for everyone's personal development.
Excellent
on May 1, 2016
This was one of the first books I ever read as an adult 8 years ago and I wanted to add it to my book collection. This book definitely helped to shape my life to where it is today. Definitely a MUST read, for those looking to open up their minds to another way of living.
Great book
Glad I bought this book
on April 30, 2016
The all-time classic and the culmination of all self-help literatures before and after! Must read, period! But, the font of this version is too small to be enjoyed for multiple readings. I highly recommend you buy a different hardback version with larger font so you can read and re-read a long, long time.
on April 30, 2016
It is inspirational and real deal
on April 29, 2016
I have had this book for years and I consider it as one of my favorite books. I have bought more for friends and family members. I have the audio version and play that in my car.
It's one of the best books out there that actually modifies your mind.
on April 29, 2016
I am revisiting great books I have read in the past. This book rates at the "top of the list".
The book is more about life than money!