5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good formatting!
I just bought this edition for Kindle after being disappointed with another edition published by someone else. I totally love this edition, the formatting is great, perfect for the Kindle and it contains a full table of content! Good job!
Published on December 29, 2009 by Aaron

3.0 out of 5 stars A motivational kick in your mental butt.
As the author of [...], I know a thing or two about financial info-products such as what makes them good, bad, worth buying and reading or just skipping past. This one's worth buying and reading, specifically for those newly awakened to the idea of financial freedom.

Published 22 months ago by Jonah Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good formatting!, December 29, 2009
Aaron (Milan, Italy) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Think and Grow Rich (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great classic book, but this Kindle version falls short, April 1, 2011
M. C. Moore (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Think and Grow Rich (Kindle Edition)
Argubly, Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich" is the forerunner of all modern personal success books. The book does a great job of roadmapping the steps to great personal achievement and subsequent wealth and I can see why so many people, including my pastor, have recommended this book to me throughout the years. While some might find the writing style to be a bit archaic, I find this book to be simplistic in writing style and well-executed -- very easy to understand. The principles outlined in "Think and Grow Rich" deal with everything from preparing for job interviews to building wealth, by focusing on behaviors and habits that are within each individual's control.

Some of the examples in this book may not be as applicable today, but I do think the majority and core components of the advice provided is quite relevant even if at first glance it seemingly doesn't appear relevant. Sometimes books of a philosophical nature can have a tendency to be extremely esoteric, but this one I found to be easily accessible and quite grounded. Some of the principles are reinforced with spiritual and biblical references, but there are a good deal of historical examples as well.

The shortcoming I found is with the formatting of this particular Kindle version of the book, which is why I can not give it 5 stars. I found many of the pages and charts were "chopped off" and I missed lines in the book that might have been useful and that I likely would have wanted to highlight or bookmark. However, not enough of the pages were missing that I failed to understand the crucial, and underlying message of book which is why I didn't rate this version with fewer stars. Unfortunately, I discovered this shortcoming after it was too late to return the book and get a different version, and I was so far along with notes and bookmarks that I just kept going.

If you're looking to round out your self-improvement/personal wealth book collection and want a classic book from which I am convinced most of today's personal success and self-development books are modeled, "Think and Grow Rich" is a great addition but you might want to select a different Kindle version.

4.0 out of 5 stars Timeless source of Motivation..., February 2, 2011
This review is from: Think and Grow Rich (Kindle Edition)
There are certain books that I have read over the course of my life that I come back to on occasion because the information remains relevant and valuable. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill is one of those books. I have read it several times in paperback (most recently last year) and because I see it as more of a resource than just a book, I just purchased a copy of the book for my Kindle to have on hand at all times.

Some of the information is dated (like the section on how to apply for a job in the original 1937 version). Despite this fact I prefer the original. It demonstrates the change in attitude about business and the way that services are provided as a result of the Great Depression. If you have never read a motivational book, or you are interested in becoming a business man, I highly recommend this book!

[...]Be a Cop!

3.0 out of 5 stars A motivational kick in your mental butt., October 10, 2012
This review is from: Think and Grow Rich (Kindle Edition)

Napoleon Hill, often credited with creating more millionaires than anyone else, writes about the mental secrets of achievement-oriented thinking in his classic book Think and Grow Rich. A must for anyone wanting to improve their lives and their positive thinking. This book teaches the universal laws of success, how to deal with failures and defeats, and then turn them into opportunities, how to have a winning attitude toward life, people, circumstances and almost everything.

It contains formulas for success, happiness, and wealth allegedly proven by 500 characters studied and discussed throughout this book. It is supported by stories of great successful people who applied the secrets and laws mention in this book whether knowingly or unknowingly on their parts.

The advice of this book is not exactly specific, but it rather seems very much like common sense and something that we should all know but really need to be reminded of. Hill's great secret is that "Anything the human mind can believe, the human mind can achieve." Although it may now be fashionable to dismiss (often with ridicule) all such aphorisms, the fact remains that every success in life does indeed require an idea, an insight, that someone then makes a reality.

While this book does not cover in detail topics such as investing and entrepreneurship, it is a very important read for those who need to change their mindsets about their chances of success. Three stars for Think and Grow Rich.

Less Jargony: Yes

Specific and Detailed: No

Motivational: Yes

Easy to Read: Yes

Will you learn something new: No

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites, February 27, 2012
This review is from: Think and Grow Rich (Kindle Edition)
I first read this book a couple of years ago and by the time I finished my book was covered in ink, I'd highlighted and annotated so many phrases! I'm now going through the kindle version doing the same thing, this is one of my favourite things about a kindle, the ability to pick out the great bits - and in this book there are a lot of them.

It took me a while to drill down and understand what he was really saying, but once you grasp the simplicity of it, this really is the most fantastic and inspirational book.

If you need a nudge to help you push towards that goal you've been thinking about or just want some direction, I'd definitely recommend this book and having it on kindle is a massive bonus!

Reading it helped me have the courage and conviction to start writing my own books, About Self Esteem and How to Be Confident (The Self Help Bible) being the first, imagine what it could do for you! It's a tiny price to pay for such a wealth of information and in the handiest of formats ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Philosophy, Not Just About Gaining Money, But About Gaining Whatever You Want, September 6, 2012
This review is from: Think and Grow Rich (Kindle Edition)
This book is a great book to help gain the insights of the mindset needed for success. Whether success is defined in wealth, or other means is up to the reader. It's a pure classic that I believe is an original. Books since then have copied Napolean Hill's principles. He is a great writer and gives many successful examples of people throughout history to back up his philosophy. Overall, I highly recommend this read for anyone interested in knowing how successful people get what they want. I would go so far as to say, it really is changing the way I think about life, realizing as long as I have the right mindset, I can achieve anything I want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read for motivation, March 21, 2012
This review is from: Think and Grow Rich (Kindle Edition)
I would recommend Think and Grow Rich for anyone interested in a step by step process to not only wealth, but a blueprint to live by.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book and it works!, February 20, 2014
This review is from: Think and Grow Rich (Kindle Edition)
Love, love, love this book! Read it, re-read it, and then apply its principles. It does work. Highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped me to lose over 120ibs, December 7, 2013
This review is from: Think and Grow Rich (Kindle Edition)
A lot of people think that it was the exercise and diet change that has allowed me to lose the weight. While those 2 things have been essential in the whole process, what really helped me was the understanding of how the mind works through reading this book. As the author says, "This book is not written purely for those seeking material growth" and I am living proof of what he meant by that. I grew rich in knowledge, knowledge of health and of fitness. I learned how to control cravings, create new thought patterns, and how to complete any challenge put forth in front of me. This book made changing my life possible and easy. This book should be read by anyone looking to grow in ANY way, shape, or form in life. This book is essential to navigating life successfully and is a definite must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic book to have in your library, August 9, 2013
This review is from: Think and Grow Rich (Kindle Edition)
Written many decades ago, however the ribbon of truth and values Napoleon Hill has given is pure intelligence and great for helping people to live a fuller more productive and happier life by following his simple easy to read and understand book.

Think and  Grow Rich