Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on December 4, 2006
We just bought Scott Anderson's Billionaire Book and could not put it down. The Wisdom, strategies, and humor in this book make it such a joy to read. I am so excited to see increase in my finances, in just changing the way my husband and I thought about some financial things in our lives, we have been able to set our family up for opportunities to invest and earn money that we thought we never could attain. Scott Anderson so helped us get out of debt and get ahead in finances. Thank you Mr. Anderson.
on March 21, 2007
This book is life changing. The work book is unlike any I have ever seen. Most wealth books have stupid gimicks that just want you to buy their stuff. This book gives you practical advice you can use right now. In just three months I have doubled my net worth by using the principles in this book.

Go out get this book right now, it will change your life.
on November 28, 2006
Probably the most complete and easy to read instructional book I've ever read concerning financial intelligence. If this book doesn't excite you to make some changes then I don't know what will. It is very well written, with great examples and stories. Once you start you won't want to put the book down, this is one of the few investment/motivation books that has actually held my attention from cover to cover. It gives you a new way to look at things. This should be taught in our school system, along with the basics.
on March 31, 2007
Every Seed Has the Divine Expectation of Much Fruit

Take any business, wealth building, investing, or any type of remotely self-help books that you have read within the past 5 years and sell them immediately in order to buy this book!!!

This book has a dynamic overview within its first chapter and fully explains each concept in greater detail for the remainder of the book. Every lesson I thought I was learning for the past 12 years after earning a MBA in finance suddenly came together in a perfect storm after reading only the first chapter.

Reading this book does not restrict one to solely investing within real estate as another reviewer sorely missed the intent of this book.

Investing is investing is investing while money is money is money and this book will turn your own logic inside out to redirect you from thinking that you were or are doing the right thing to producing the profitable results that you truly desired first and foremost.

I have already started recommending and buying this book for the significant family and friends in my life in order to fully share its benefits.

This book will truly become a much-copied and imitated classic by other authors and ghostwriters for years to come.

You will absolutely know the people who are your friends and those who are not by the people who mention this book to you and those who do not.

I hope to further use the concepts and add my own twist and share this book's concepts to help the people who could best use its features and benefits to change their lives and the world.

Finally, this book is the perfect gift to yourself or for anyone who is tired of reading or buying books that give you warm fuzzies but nothing substantial enough to teach you how to fish when you close the book.

The Secret has nothing on this book any day of the century!
on January 3, 2009
Scot Anderson really does not add anything to the discourse on financial literacy or on creating wealth. His book was published in 2006 just prior to the current real estate and financial meltdown. He is a pastor who found that he could increase his net worth by investing in real estate in one of the hottest US markets in the Southwest. His book is a primer about good debt versus bad, the value of relationships in relation to money, and that wealth is created through problem solving. He also offers a scriptural basis for wealth creation and wise financial stewardship. There is a work book that accompanies this book as well to help you get on target.
As I often do with the books that I read, I wrote notes in the margins, "a-ha" moments that I had. Those moments however did not stem from any new information that or financial concepts that I got from this book, there really aren't any but this book may be good to help others synthesize information from other sources.
on November 7, 2006
This book is most excellent. The principles that Scot Anderson shares in this book are so profound and has impacted and motivated me even more to be all the the Lord wants us to be. Blessed to be a blessing and willing to pay the price for God's prize. This will change your life and we're blessed to eat from the fruit of Scot's labor. If your looking for God's idea for your finances and want to be stirred up in Christ while getting wisdom and understanding of how billionaires think, make that invest and purchase this NOW! If you really think about it, when we read about Solomon's proverbs, the same principles he used is what people with financial freedom have tapped into. We as God's people have to get wisdom in all areas of life, take possession of God's promises while applying his principles so we can bring the good news to the end of the earth. And it takes finances. Be blessed and get this book today!
on August 24, 2006
HOLY [...]! I have read and listened to countless books and tapes on becoming wealthy, and they somewhat helped. After reading this book I realized that my thought pattern was the reason for the delay in becoming wealthy. This book has pushed me to go to the edge of the box, and to change the way that I think by keeping my interest through the hilarious stories. It is a must read for anyone who wants to be a billionaire!
on December 4, 2006
This book is so amazing and has helped me look at what my family has been doing and to finally take a chance and make a difference for the Kingdom of God. It has given me the vision in which God has for me and I know that God wants me to be a blessing to bless others , He knows my heart and all of my desires and it is nice to hear someone finally take this approach and teach the body of Christ that wealth is God's will. I would like to thank this author for writing this book.
on September 10, 2008
What a life changing book. I read this book 3 times in one week. Each time I got more out of it.

The excersises in the book are what really hit home for me. They really made me look inside myself to see what was holding me back. I think the chapter on Self-Concept, really impacted me. I now know where I am going, what I need to do to get there. Before I went nowhere because I had no idea where I wanted to go.

For the first time I know I am headed for financial success. The book helped me deal with some serious wrong habits, and wrong thinking. Alot of things in my past were holding me back from stepping out into my future.

I will be successful, and I believe this book will play a huge role in what I experience in my future.

I highly recommend this book!!!!! I am ordering 5 more books for friends and family.

This is a must read book if you want to see a change in your financial world.
on July 6, 2012
Mark F. LaMoure, Boise, ID

"Think Like a Billionaire, Become a Billionaire," by Scot Anderson is brilliantly written. It is one of the most impressive get rich books I've ever read. Do you want to read a wealth building book that is inspiring? Filled with step-by-step procedures to get rich, Mr. Anderson is a genius teacher giving you effective, potential strategies for billionaire wealth.

I give the book a 5 Gold Star rating, because its on the glowing side of excellence. The author explains why billionaires think differently about wealth. The book has 15 chapters and 238 pages with an effective workbook. Mr. Anderson shows the many reason's why billionaires are different from other wealth minded people.

The author interviewed many multimillionaires, read 20 books on becoming a millionaire and listened to over 400 hours of CD's on getting wealthy. Scot then took action and is well on his way to becoming a billionaire over the next 5-10 years.

The book's first chapter lays the groundwork for the entire text. Mr. Anderson quotes Proverbs 23:7 in the Bible which states: "As a man thinketh, so is he." Scot clearly states that we need to change our thinking. If you want to be a billionaire, learn to think like a billionaire. Take action on reprogramming your mind for billionaire success. The author then explains how to change your mind-set and improve your outlook on money.

In the second chapter, Scott shows you convincing ways to start thinking differently about money. He integrates a strong, Christian perspective by quoting the bible with quotes on the idea that: "God wants you to be rich." He explains that since God gave you the power to be rich, he wants you to use it. Anderson then goes about explaining that we better not follow the world's short term way of dealing with money, or we are bound to lose it. The rest of the book meticulously guides the reader with functional strategies for earning billionaire status.

Think Like A Billionaire, Become A Billionaire, is a travel guide that maps out precise directions for you to follow step-by-step to become a billionaire. Author Scot Anderson is exceptional. His book is very comprehensive and guides you with precision exercises for you to become wealthy. Look into the book. Buy it and move forward courageously with optimism and excitement. The book is a heavy, golden nugget.