Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Think Like A Man - Music From & Inspired By The Film
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

on April 11, 2012
what can i say about this album...hmm! well, my reasons for getting this album was not b/c of jennifer and ne-yo's collabo, but when i had seen john legend and luda's 'tonight' video, i knew i had to get this album just for that song! i will not describe in detail of the thoughts the song/video had going on in my head, but let's just say it's only for the grown and sexy.

besides the mr. legend track, the album is consistant and one of the best soundtrack for an all black cast motion picture in a looooonnnnnggg time. imo none of the tracks are worth skipping.

my stand out tracks are: tonight, john legend featuring luda; need a reason, ms. kelly rowland; won't make a fool out of you, marcus canty; freedom ride, keri hilson; same ol bs, ravaughn; fire, brandon hines; baby be mine, quadron; shake that jelly, billy wes (the beat is nice & it ain't the kind of track you're thinking b/c i sure did.); and of course the two classics fillers by earth wind and fire and the late luther vandross.

again, i will say this is a solid soundtrack and i give props to chrisopher "tricky" stewart for making it so.
on April 12, 2012
The Soundtrack is just okay, there are a few tracks that stand out. The song by Keri Hilson "Freedom Ride", is a very refreshing record. Marcus Canty's debut song is probably the highly of the entire soundtrack.
on January 22, 2016
This CD is wonderful.Some songs just tug at the heart and soul.I can totally understand why music is a tool that is so powerful.I am glad i saw the movie,it made the Cd something you just had to have afterwards.This is in my collection, and i am pleased i bought it.
on March 19, 2014
I love John Legend. And was excited to her him on here. But I watched the movie again and realized there are many songs in the movie that are far better than lots of the ones on the soundtrack, but they didn't make it to the soundtrack. And that stinks. I only really like a couple of the songs. I don't care for rap. John Legend alone made it worth the purchase.
on May 23, 2014
I bought this CD for the John Legand song, "Tonight's the Night". But I have fallen in love with several other tracks: tracks 1, 3, 4 and 6. Good dancing or exercising music. I recommended it highly.
on October 1, 2012
While Steve Harvey's book was more of a guide for women the movie is just a good romantic comedy for both sexes. My wife and I laughed quite a bit while watching this one mostly due to Kevin Hart. The rest of the cast seemed believable as couples and watching them go through relationship ups and downs was funny yet still made you reconsider some things which i guess was the films intent. Give it a shot.
on May 8, 2013
Was watching this movie w/my mother & nephew & we all enjoyed the movie (picture & sound was great), however, in the middle of the movie it started to stall. I cleaned my DVD player thinking that perhaps that was the problem, but again it stalled in the very same place each time.
on August 16, 2013
I read the book by Steve Harvey in three days (3) when it first came out and now they have the movie - I had to get the soundtrack after the movie.

It's only a few tracks I got CD for, but I loved the MOVIE:)
on January 5, 2013
Oldies and new on this Cd and rest assure you will love everything on it! Can't listen to it enough and it keeps you singing and dancing even when you're alone! Thanks so very much for the great packaging and the speedy delivery!
on January 6, 2014
They do not have It's a man's world by James Brown and many other great songs that were in the movie. You come away from the movie thinking, "Great soundtrack, I should get that!" Then you look and the soundtrack only includes 2 songs from the movie! What a rip off!