Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on October 25, 2014
Thought there would be more insight into thinking different, but it's just motivational speak for thinking out of the box, and something one gets from MBA course work. Don't waste your time unless you need motivation to think out of the box. Poorly written and illustrated. Boo appears to be done on the cheap to maximize margin.
on April 23, 2013
Books offer plenty of exercises to help you define what you want in life and help you become more observant in terms of finding business opportunities in terms of your surroundings. However, it's not as intellectually stimulating as other books that touch on similar subject. I found 'The $100 Startup' and 'What I Wish I Knew When I was 20' to be more inspiring.
on December 14, 2012
Finally! A book that demystifies the creative process and shows 'the rest of us' (the majority of the population who don't see themselves as creative types) how to tap our innovative side. I love the practical exercises and how accessible Kleinberg makes game-changing thinking. You'll be glad you picked up a copy.
on March 17, 2015
My imagination is on fire!!!! This book unleased a part of my brain that apparently had been peacefully resting for a while. I cannot remember the last time I was this excited about a book. This book offers real life examples, truly thought provoking exercises and scenerios that people of all occupationns can relate to. Fantastic book!
on January 4, 2013
I found Think Sideways to be an engaging read the first time through - lots of great examples and inspiring stories. Then I put it back on the shelf and forgot about it. When I got stuck at work while developing a new product I pulled out the book and did some of the exercises to generate ideas to get unstuck. I consider myself pretty darn creative in the first place, and this took it to the next level. I recommend the Ideas at the "Intersection of Random Worksheet" and the "Use Your Senses Worksheet". Take this playbook and go to work on all of the areas where you need some sideways thinking. Better yet, get diverse people together and do the exercises. You'll be amazed by your collective brilliance. Don't just read it through once . . . DO THE WORK!
on January 9, 2013
If you are managing teams that have pretty much had it with the tried and tired corporate strategies of human pyramids and rapid-fire white board brainstorming to get the creativity flowing, try Think Sideways. Tamara Kleinberg's experience in traditional corporate as well as risk-taking entrepreneurial environments has resulted in a wealth of terrific ideas that work in any business situation. Never be stuck in a rut again.
on January 8, 2013
Think Sideways is the book to read when you need to do something different, but you're not quite sure what that is. Kleinberg's tips and techniques will get you and/or your team unstuck, fast. I use the book during team meetings, retreats and planning sessions. It's a highly accessible read and always helps our team generate different results. Highly recommended!
on December 13, 2012
Whenever I'm feeling stuck and un-creative, I pick up the book, read a few pages and instantly I'm happier, thinking newly and in the zone. I get ideas flowing and something good always comes out of that state. Sounds too good to be true but it's not. Do yourself a favor and try it for yourself.
on November 26, 2012
Business is no longer driven by the power of 1 great leader. If you want to be great, you need the collaborative thinking of the entire team. Tamara has the playbook for bringing it all together and getting you out of your comfort zone.
Have the team read this before your next planning meeting.
on November 21, 2012
In a world gone flat, hot and everything else, the best competitive advantage are people and teams that know how to engage in disruptive thinking. This book is a great 'how to' book on how to become more innovative and creative at your organization. It is a game changer.