5.0 out of 5 stars Low Divider Set a Plus for the Airport International Roller
Published on November 3, 2011 by defla

3.0 out of 5 stars I Figured Out a Better Way (for me)
Published on December 26, 2010 by William Webb

5.0 out of 5 stars Low Divider Set a Plus for the Airport International Roller, November 3, 2011
This review is from: Think Tank Low Divider Set for the Airport International Roller (Camera)
The Think Tank Airport International Roller is a great product but the Dividers that come with the product are not as functional as the Low Dividers. The Low Dividers create enough additional space for a large laptop in a sleeve/case. I was also able to add additional carry-on items. When I purchased the Roller only the High Dividers came with the product and the Low Dividers were additional, it would be nice to have the Low Dividers included with the Roller instead of the High Dividers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I can put my Laptop in my roller bag!, July 6, 2013
This is a lower profile set of quality dividers that allows me to about two inches to put my 15" MacBook Pro into the ThinkTank International roller bag rather than in the outside sleeve where is wasn't really protected that well. I still have enough room for my camera gear inside as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, June 20, 2013
Plenty high to cover the lenses but allows computer or clothes over the top and makes the "bag"ore versitle.. Adjusts to size of camera gear well

4.0 out of 5 stars should be included with luggage, April 26, 2013
I was able to fit my 18.4 Sony vio d800 14x24 , 24x120, 35mm1.4 , sb400 , sigma dp2m and assorted accoutrements.
Note: BE AWARE this will hold much more weight than is allowed for most carry on luggage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Space saver., October 6, 2014
This is the second time I have purchased this divder set and I wish it came standard with the rolling case. I can fit my laptop and/or various pouches for cables and accessories wich allows me to carry less in my backpack if I need to carry one. This really saves my back and shoulders which is the point of getting a rolling case in the first place.

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, July 10, 2014
Ought to come with the case by default

5.0 out of 5 stars Think Tank Airport-friendly Lens/Photo Equipment, September 29, 2012
This product is truly a cut above. The roller system is almost effortless compared to other suitcases. It is structurally very sound and will protect your photo gear exceptionally well. Finally, it does what it is designed for ... fit in the overhead bin of an airplane. A fantastic choice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Think Tank low divider set, March 16, 2012
These low dividers are great! Makes room for a 15 inch laptop to rest on the top of your equipment. Well worth the investment. Adds greater flexibility to an already great bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars The low divider set is useful for those of us with laptops., August 29, 2013
I also use the Think Tank laptop case and it fits in to the Think Tank case with these. That stated, it's kind of a tight fit, which might be a turn off to some people. On the other hand you could just put your laptop in without the case and it would likely work out fine - just keep in mind that on full flights or those very small planes you might be forced to check your baggage regardless depending on the situation.

3.0 out of 5 stars I Figured Out a Better Way (for me), December 26, 2010
First, the bag is well made and really capable of meeting the advertising claims BUT... I ordered this for a trip to a photo workshop that required air travel. (I usually drive if I can.) After I received the ThinkTank I realized that I was going to have to pack my camera backpack for when I was in the field because this bag is not designed for that. As I pondered this, I realized that I already owned what I needed to transport my camera gear.

I packed my camera stuff in my camera bag/backpack that I already owned and the just put that inside a roll-on that I already owned. Voila! A superb roll-on for getting through the airport and security, fits in the overhead, and my camera bag is no longer a problem but part of the solution.

One thing about the ThinkTank - the complaint/observation that the pull-out handles are flimsy is TRUE. They might hold up but they sure do not inspire confidence.