Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Think Tank Retrospective 5 Shoulder Bag - Pinestone
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 8, 2013
This bag looks nice and does not show off that you are carrying an expensive item. Further the interior layout is very good. It allows you to carry a variety of items with relatively easy access to everything. One thing that I can't figure out 100% is how the rain cover is supposed to work. At least it comes with one built in. All in all I recommend this bag.

Oh, least I forget to mention, I have a m4/3 camera and I keep in my pack between 3 - 4 lenses (2 prime, 1 kit lens, and a 45-150mm), plus a flash (not a large one. I have the FL-600R). Also I keep spare batteries and small camcorder. I probably would be better without keeping the camcorder in there as it gets messy, but it works okay for me.

I usually use only one velcro flap lock which seems sufficient and keeps the noise down. If I go somewhere where we need quiet I use both silencers. Frankly, it seems secure enough this way to me.
on February 5, 2014
I picked this bag up because I wanted a relatively small bag to take with me when I travel, a bag that was discrete and could be considered as personal item on flights. This bag is very well made and fits my DSLR (Nikon D7000) with attached lens (10-20mm) and spare lens (18-105mm) very nicely. Another reviewer made note that the strap was too short to wear cross-shoulder but I am 6'4" and have no problem wearing it cross-shoulder.

I only have two small gripes about this bag: (1) While it comes with numerous pockets, most are too small to use; and (2) The top flap offers no padding--I get passed this by putting the attached rain pouch on top of my equipment before attaching the flap but it seems like an oversight to me.
on February 13, 2015
Awesome. My Nikon 3100 fitted perfectly with an extra lens, extra SD card, charger. It even fits passports, credit cards, keys, car keys, has many extra pockets and compartments. You can leave the house with only this shoulder bag, and it doesn't even look like a camera bag.Totally recommend it. Strongly built, comfortable straps.
on July 23, 2016
The Think Tank shoulder bags are classics, this is my second. This is the smallest size and I could with a bit of organizing, fit a Fuji X!00S/T, a Fuji XPro1/2, and two lenses (total) in it along with spare memory cards and a battery or 3. Not bad! I also like the muted pinestone/denim colors that don't scream 'camera bag' and attract attention.
on May 14, 2015
Fits a Fuji XA2 in the bag no problem, could fit another lens in there as well with it, as well as a few kit extras like memory cards, spare batteries, and the like. Heavy built and appropriate length cross body strap and rain cover are handy, as well as the stash pockets on the side and back.
on November 27, 2013
Really good bag for travel. I wanted something to hold my mid-size SLR with a 24-105 lens attached, a second wide angle lens, a small flash, and an extra battery, cards, cleaners, charger, and a polarizer. The fit was fairly tight, but it all went in and allowed me to travel with a reasonably small and subtle bag that seems rugged and well constructed. It's not tiny, but about as small as you can get for a mid-size SLR with an extra lens.
on November 19, 2015
I have been lugging cameras around for 50 years and I am dissapointed that it took me this long to find the perfect camera bag. I carry a sony A6000 body along with 12mm, 24mm & 32mm prime lenses and it is a perfect fit. I can also fit my iPad mini and other misc items in it too. The construction and materials appears to be military grade. I am sure it would take decades of abuse to wear it out.
on December 11, 2013
This bag is perfect for my Olympus E-M5 and lenses. In fact, I can fit the charger, cord, two spare lenses and various smaller accessories into the bag easily. The number of pockets is surprising. The velcro dividers allow one to configure it many different ways.
The top flat can be noisy when opening, but can also be configured to attach to less velcro and therefore be less noisy when and if you want.
All in all, a great bag.
on November 4, 2011
For many years I carried my camera and minimal accessories in surplus military style bags which have been increasingly hard to find. I don't like carrying camera bags that look like camera bags but the ones made for other uses normally don't have any padding and you have to be extremely careful. When my old bag gave it up, I scoured the internet looking for camera bags that don't look like camera bags - and this was what popped up on one of my searches on a photoblog out of Australia. After watching online reviews of this product on YouTube, I figured this was my best shot. And it was. Although a little pricey, the bag is extremely well built. It is just the right size for what I like to carry - which is a DSLR, an extra lens and a few small accessories. Although it looks a bit more like a camera bag than a military surplus bag, I still get comments on my "murse", which tells me most people don't realize it is a camera bag unless they actually see me with a camera in hand. Would recommend this bag to anyone looking for an unobtrusive, well built bag. About the only thing that I would have recommended to the company was a small strap on the back (the side that rides against your body) that you could slide your belt through to better secure it to your body from theft and excess movement.
on September 3, 2013
This is a very nice camera bag I can fit my D600 with the 28-300 zoom lens attached , SB-900 flash and another prime lens; has room for an extra battery. recharger, and several flash cards; it looks very compact but has a lots of room and fill my needs; the material is of very good quality and I like the fact that it does not feel heavy because of the good quality and wide strap; the velcro silence flap is a plus; when compare to my other three camera bags this is the Best camera bag for traveling I ever have.