Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Frigits Deluxe
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 5, 2005
I went to a science workshop with my child's second grade class. They were studying balls and ramps. This toy was there for them to explore (among many hand made experiments). The children were drawn to it and then made their own versions. Very education and extremely fun! I bought it for all my nieces and nephews afterward! Everyone loves it.
on December 1, 2006
I purchased Frigits for my boys 4 years ago, (ages 4 to 11 yrs at the time) and they still love it! Every child that comes over to the house is automatically drawn to it. When I moved it from the refrigerator to the utility room door, (all steel Stanley type door) neighbor kids immediately noticed it missing from the fridge. Happy smiles returned when they found they had a bigger working surface without the marbles under the fridge problems. I am purchasing a few sets this Holiday season to give to my dear friends with children. Many hours of entertainment for all ages.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon November 13, 2009
We've had Frigits for at least 6 years. They have stood the test of time through two children with a 5 year age difference.

There is an infinite selection of ways to set it up. It can be changed over and over, easily adjusted and rearranged. The magnets that hold it to your refrigerator or metal door are strong and the Frigits do not drop off easily.

There is a great sound quality to the Frigits as the marble goes through the parts. Some click, some spin, some rock the marble back and forth.

We added the Frigits Extension - Launcher which is a great way to start the run.

Not all marbles fit but the standard size works great. It does take some trial and error to get the marble to hit all things correctly but that is the best part. The learning process as you work your way down one stage at a time, adjusting and relaunching is whats makes this a great educational toy.

The only problem is with the marbles dropping all over the floor. Even with the catcher bin at the bottom, marbles inevitably drop in different places and if your floor is anything like mine, it is not level. The marbles always rolled under the refrigerator. We would periodically roll it out and collect 5-10 marbles if we couldn't scoot them out with a coat hanger.

Also, when your child is playing with this, it is difficult to gain access to the refrigerator since they are sitting in front of it (for a long time!). If you have french doors to your refrigerator, it will not work either but many doors in a home (leading outside) are metal and can act as a refrigerator substitute.
on November 9, 2006
I gave this to my grandson, age 7, and he loves it. He has so much fun setting up the pieces in different patterns. It's a great toy to show his creativity and problem solving. Only drawback is you need to use an appliance. We are looking into making some kind of a self standing unit, and then he will be able to use it anywhere.
on November 5, 2006
I teach elementary school art and as a reward for students cleaning up on time and having good behavior I roll the marble. The Fridgets are set up on my magnetic white board. They are well and truly amazed. I've had a blast setting up the maze and watching students figure out how to set it up as well. I tell them to adjust the pitch alot and to remember Fridgets when they take Physics in High School. Presently, I own 3 sets and one launcher. I can't wait to see what the company will come up with next.
on August 11, 2015
These are the best. We first saw them at a children's museum and had to buy some. They help kids learn problem solving skills, and can also help with hand eye coordination. This deluxe kit gives you way more options on how to build. They are a little noisy, but that's a part of the fun. My children love the noise of the marble clicking, rolling and spinning through all of the different parts. My kids play with them all the time. When their friends come over we will frequently end up with 4 or 5 children clustered around our refrigerator creating new tracks.
on July 13, 2014
BEST FRIDGE TOY EVER!!!

I stumbled across this while looking for a marble maze and it has far exceeded my expectations. Over the years my refrigerator door has held a variety of magnetic toys to entertain that lost our attention after a few uses. After a year on my fridge, this toy still provides regular entertainment to young and old alike.

The set consists of 10 different magnetic pieces to configure the marble to navigate in its descent through the gravity based maze. There is also a magnetic bucket to catch the marbles at the end of the route. There are endless possibilities to create and each route will require experimentation to get right.

The magnet strength is strong enough that the pieces withstand bumps without falling off. On the occasion that they have been bumped hard enough to fall off, no pieces have broken.

This set comes with plenty of white marbles. I'm sure we have lost a few along the way but if so, we have not noticed.

I would recommend this toy for age ranges 4 to 60.
on February 16, 2011
This is the second set of these fridge-based marble run toys I've bought and both times it's been a huge hit at the holiday get-togethers. Basically, everyone starts putting up and re-arranging pieces on the side of the fridge and tries to see if the marbles will go through to the end without flying off the end of a ramp or bounce off somewhere. It's a lot of fun, takes a bit of teamwork and figuring out and is something just about anyone can do.

I will say, watch out for the marbles. When they go off the track, they can roll anywhere! Other than that little issue, this is a fun puzzle and interesting way for folks to hang around the kitchen while dinner is cooking or cookies are being baked. Everyone has fun from the grown-ups to the kids to even the dog...but don't let him get that marble!
on August 29, 2014
Wonderful Christmas present for a family with small children. They won't leave it alone. Their mom has to chase them out of the kitchen at night so she can prepare dinner. Her thanks to me for the present was given with more than the usual dose of sarcasm. I told her next Christmas the boys get screwdrivers and I'll show them where the screws are on the toaster.
on June 9, 2014
Bought this for my grandson.........who knew how long it would hold anyone's interest because you just never know but it's still on the refrigerator and kids walking by are still playing with it and that's better than most of the (stuff) I buy.....lol...