Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Minecraft Note Cube
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 21, 2011
The papers towards the bottom of the pile get fractured as if the block is being broken in Minecraft. Pretty cool. But if you flip through it, it's very easy to break the binding. I flipped through the block gently but it popped off in half due to the height of the cube and the stickyness of the pads (not very strong). It's very easy to bend and pop the spine. Otherwise it's a very cool item so I'd suggest holding the cube firmly on the table if you want to see the fractured interior notepads.
on November 11, 2012
My 11 year old son loves this and it helps fulfill his Minecraft obsession. He also loves to show it off to all of his friends. On the downside, he likes it so much he uses other paper for his notes. Oh well, when he starts using this then I know his obsession is over.
on January 18, 2014
I've been wanting to get this notecube for a while. I love minecraft and thought this would be really cute. It LOOKS perfect, just like a cobblestone cube. However, the sticky stuff isn't top quality and will leave a little bit of residue to what it is stuck to. It can easily be wiped off though.
on August 10, 2015
I bought this just for the look of a cobblestone block as a decoration. I love how pixelated the notes look and the feel it gives off. the notes seem like they are just about as good as any other sticky note would be.
on June 19, 2014
I bought this for my husband as a fun little gift. It's mostly decoration, because the adhesive of the sticky notes is so strong that it actually leaves some behind on the next piece of paper. If this is a gag gift for the minecraft addicted friend in your life, go for it. If you want it for a note pad, maybe look elsewhere.
VINE VOICEon January 14, 2013
There is limited official Minecraft merchandise available so I snagged one of these as a stocking stuffer. Kind of pricey for glorified post it notes but its very cool and looks perfect-- a Minecraft fan will love it sitting on his/her desk. The seller was great, received it quickly and in perfect condition
on February 1, 2013
My daughter got this for Christmas and she loves it. Of course she understands it better than I do since she is a full time Minecrafter. To me it was just a cube with light gray blocks on the paper inside of the cube but to her it was much more.
on January 17, 2013
Well, it's a note cube, so you can't really screw that up. I guess it could be a little bigger? But honestly I got it because it looks boss on my desk, not so I could write my dissertation. It would be cool if they had other ore prints. Where's my gold note cube? Or my dirt note cube (ooh, and they could make the top of the paper green for the grass. Seriously people- you make it, I'll buy it)
on June 25, 2014
While this Note Cube looks really cool, when you actually go to use it, the sticky notes are are bent as you take them off the stack. It's a much better decoration than it is usable. Wouldn't recommend buying it ever. There are much better things out there.
on March 28, 2014
If you're just wanting to look at this note cube and admire its aesthetics, you're in luck! It looks great and just like a Minecraft cube, and as you progress your way through the cube, you'll see it growing more and more "fractured" on the note face.

The bad news is that the sticky part of the sticky note is basically non-existent. You'll basically need to use tape to stick it to anything. The notes also curl significantly when you take them off the pad, so they're just not great for practical use.