4.0 out of 5 stars Quite pleasing to my dorky husband
I put these in his Christmas stocking and within a day he had created some weird display taking up most of the freezer. He was quite pleased with himself and my two year old was very impressed.
Published on January 7, 2012 by Jessica Jacobs

2.0 out of 5 stars Need to mine some glue
Published 18 months ago by Sully55

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite pleasing to my dorky husband, January 7, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves and so do I., March 19, 2012
This review is from: Minecraft Sheet Magnets (Toy)
I bought these magnets for my son and honestly, I love them as well.
Minecraft is fun on the 'puter' and fun on the fridge as well. haha

Update: These magnets have really held together nicely even after all of the use they get from the kids. These are fun and it was a good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for Minecraft fans, June 8, 2011
This review is from: Minecraft Sheet Magnets (Toy)
What more is there to say? It's a fun magnet set that I put in my locker. Entertaining for all Minecraft fans!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the greatest quality, worth it for creative minds, February 2, 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Minecraft Sheet Magnets (Toy)
As others have found, some of the "faces" of our magnets fell off pretty quickly after handling, leaving only a blank black square. This would ordinarily cause me to leave a negative review (I was really annoyed at first). However, MOST of them are holding up fine and you honestly wouldn't believe how much time my two boys (7 and 11) spend playing with these things. Mine are the type of kids to get lost in drawing, making comics, pretend play--if you have a kid who fixates on this sort of activity, and loves Minecraft, I think this'll be perfect for them. Almost every morning, during their brief bit of down time before they go to school, I have to literally push my boys away from the front of the refrigerator so I can get out the cream for my coffee. They got them for Christmas and it's now February, so I'd say it was well worth the fifteen bucks. SIDENOTE: I was one of those parents who went crazy tracking down the Lego Minecraft set in mid-December. They play with these more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, January 14, 2012
This review is from: Minecraft Sheet Magnets (Toy)
Our office has magnetic walls in the bottom half of the cube, so I bought two and made an epic landscape. Definitely worth it, although it's a little tough to align them perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of fun and durable Minecraft magnets, October 10, 2012
This review is from: Minecraft Sheet Magnets (Toy)
A good buy for Minecraft fans! I personally am not a Minecraft player or even a big fan of Minecraft, however, my 3 year old son loves to play Minecraft on our Xoom tablet and my wife plays once in a while with her friends online on the computer, so I can appreciate the game. When we got this product, we were very surprised at the amount of magnets it comes with. I was expecting a good amount of magnets, but it was much more than I thought as it covers a great portion of the fridge.

The magnets seem definitely durable, and it only takes a minute or two to take them apart. They are cut pretty precisely for the most part, however, at least the ones I recieved had a couple that were not as precise, so some blocks have a little strip of the block next to it. Not a big deal, as they are really small.

They give you a lot of different blocks with a good quantity of each type. However, if I remember correctly (I'm not at home) they only gave one TNT block, which might be a little strange? but perhaps it was meant to only be one. Great gift for any Minecraft lover, highly recommend this product!

2.0 out of 5 stars Need to mine some glue, March 23, 2013
Sully55 (NY United States) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Minecraft Sheet Magnets (Toy)
My 12 year old son just loved these. He used a cookie sheet to arrange them on and a few he put on the fridge. The idea is great in theory, however I think the manufacturer needs to mine some adhesive to keep the various "materials" stuck on the magnet sheet. The corners started to come up and can easily be pulled off. It's quality I would expect from the Dollar store. Not worth the price to me as a parent. My son disagreed at first but the more various tiles deteriorated, the more disappointed he became.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 17, 2014
Cindy Bailey (Sharon Center, OHIO) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Minecraft Sheet Magnets (Toy)
Very cheap. Don't have any idea why it would cost what it did, am returning it. Very disappointed. That's all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great magnet set- fun for everyone., November 22, 2013
This review is from: Minecraft Sheet Magnets (Toy)
Great magnet set. I put them on the fridge and within a day or two found an elaborate structure built by my friends. The only problem is there isn't enough magnets. I solved this problem by buying two sets because they are definitely worth it.

3.0 out of 5 stars expensive!, October 24, 2013
This review is from: Minecraft Sheet Magnets (Toy)
They are cute but FYI I have seen them recently at a few Target stores for $9.99! Other than that they are great for any minecraft fan!

Minecraft Sheet Magnets