5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality...
I saw a few reviews that said the material quality was poor. I think it's fine. Wore it today and got 3 comments from other nerds saying they like my shirt. None of the compliments came from women. I will be wearing this to a vegan 5 year old's birthday party next week.
Published on April 6, 2012 by Ski-ball

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh..
First off: I am surprised how many people don't realize immediately that this spells out Bacon. People stare at you wondering what complex molecular formula you're working on in your secret Laboratory (pronounced Lay-Bore-a-toree). This alone has caused girls to want to talk to me. So win there.

Problem though: the gigantic elements are pretty much an iron on...
Published 22 months ago by nate stewart

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality..., April 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this shirt more than bacon, November 20, 2011
R. Malone "Homeschoolin' mom" (Garden Grove, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Periodic Bacon (Apparel)
12 year old son got this t-shirt for Christmas last year and has practically worn it to death. After almost one year of heavy use, cold gentle-cycle washing, and line drying it is still wearable (though the decal is a bit cracked now). It has even sparked a few discussions about the periodic table.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, January 19, 2011
This review is from: Periodic Bacon (Apparel)
I ordered 4 shirts for my kids this Christmas. They came quicker than I expected. The quality is good and the kids love wearing them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh.., February 19, 2013
This review is from: Periodic Bacon (Apparel)

Problem though: the gigantic elements are pretty much an iron on. One run through the dryer and the edges are all curled up and as wavy as cooked bacon. So plus side: humor. Negative side: iron on.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a hit at Christmas, January 19, 2012
This review is from: Periodic Bacon (Apparel)
ThinkGeek got the shirt to me immediately. I gave the shirt as a gift and when it was openned everyone kind of stared at it. It took a while to register what it said - finally someone figured out it was BA C ON from the periodic chart. The shirt provided some entertainment and laughs at Christmas. The shirt is a high quality cotton and it didn't shrink when it was washed. If you have someone who loves bacon, this is the gift I would recommend. Order it from ThinkGeek, they had the best price and their service was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T-shirt!, November 26, 2012
This review is from: Periodic Bacon (Apparel)
Gave this T-shirt as a gift. The recipient Loved it and continues to receive many complements on the shirt each time he wears it!

5.0 out of 5 stars For the geek-n-bacon lover, June 5, 2012
Tericka R-C "Tericka R-C" (Maryland Heights, MO, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Periodic Bacon (Apparel)
This is a really cute t-shirt. It's a fun way to clebrate your inner geek with a widely loved phenomenon like bacon! Made of typical t-shirt material, cotton. And ThinkGeek shipped really quick!

5.0 out of 5 stars Boyfriend loves it!, February 10, 2012
This review is from: Periodic Bacon (Apparel)
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend. Shipping was prompt and the over all quality of the shirt is good. My boyfriend loves this shirt and wears it often. Two thumbs up, looking forward to buying from this seller again. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, January 22, 2012
This review is from: Periodic Bacon (Apparel)
This BaCoN shirt truly saved my life. It's amazing to see what an awesome shirt can do when being attacked by a South American cannibalistic tribe. They were ready to eat me when out of nowhere, they noticed my T-shirt and started to giggle. They then worshipped me like a god and provided me with 14 virgins for me to "entertain". Very impressive shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Boy Loves It, November 8, 2011
This review is from: Periodic Bacon (Apparel)
I purchased this shirt for my son for Christmas and he loves it. It just so happens that his science class was studying the periodic table. Great timing.

I took a guess and got the Medium. He weighs around 70 pounds and it was a good fit. I assume we'll get another year out of it before he grows too big. I've washed it a handful of times and the white blocks are showing a little wear by cracking. That's ok. He still loves it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›