- Paperback: 455 pages
- Publisher: Spark Pub Group; First Edition edition (August 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1411498720
- ISBN-13: 978-1411498723
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 5.2 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #228,761 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Thinking Shakespeare: A How-to Guide for Student Actors, Directors, and Anyone Else Who Wants to Feel More Comfortable With the Bard Paperback – August, 2007
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
If you’re the author, publisher, or rights holder of this book, let ACX help you produce the audiobook.Learn more.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My daughter recommended this book to me and I am reading aloud to my husband, who is blind. We are enjoying the book and haven't finished it yet. Read morePublished on April 12, 2014 by Vicki A. West