5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ -- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Published on May 10, 2003 by Shea Farrell

2.0 out of 5 stars It was disappointing.
The book was more about the author and her life than about the process of the third eye. i found it to be disappointing at best.
Published 23 months ago by ann barber

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ -- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!, May 10, 2003
This review is from: Third Eye Open: Unmasking Your True Awareness (Paperback)
I started reading THIRD EYE OPEN and could not put it down until I finished it; a rarity for me. I had the pleasure of meeting Susan in the early 1980s. God has blessed her with such a spiritual and healing gift to help others. I thank her for all her personal and divine guidance and teachings that have altered my life in ways I can't begin to explain. I am thrilled that she is now sharing her "gifts" with the world through her writings. THIRD EYE OPEN is a powerful testament to her knowledge that helps each of us discover "without limits" all possibilities that are there for us, as well as, exudes the mysticism and optimistic nature she possesses that glows like a shooting star! You will certainly benefit from Susan's own life experiences. This book will, without doubt, guide you in the quest to replace melancholy with courage, doubt with certainty, despair with hope, evil with good, complaints with duty, skepticism with faith, sophism with cool calm, and pride with modesty. Ef-haristo Susan! ~phonetically speaking~ :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Truely an Eye Opener...., August 3, 2004
This review is from: Third Eye Open: Unmasking Your True Awareness (Paperback)
I had the opportunity to meet Susan at the International Trade Show in Denver, CO in June 2004. She is an amazing woman and it was my first time ever experiencing a reading. After returning to my life in Atlanta I decided to take Susan's advice and read her book "Third Eye Open". I am very glad I did. I have shared a lot of what I learned in her book with others in my family and it has created an open door for new way of looking at things for them. I especially enjoyed the chapters on Psychic Dreaming & Encountering Synchronicity.

2.0 out of 5 stars It was disappointing., December 23, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, personal and compelling, November 9, 2012
J. MacKay "Ninibini" (Boston, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Third Eye Open: Unmasking Your True Awareness (Paperback)
I really appreciate Susan's writing style. Deepening my intuitive gifts is a very personal journey for me and I appreciate that Susan shares some very personal parts of her own journey. I love to learn through stories and I also love examples of how someone has applied a lesson in their own life. I felt a bit resistant at first to do some of the work laid out in the beginning chapters, but I realized, as Susan pointed out, that the fact that I felt resistant might be an indicator that I really needed to address some hidden issues. Thank you Susan for pointing that out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book..., May 26, 2008
This review is from: Third Eye Open: Unmasking Your True Awareness (Paperback)
With an honest and open approach, I found this book to be amazing on many levels. I particularly liked the exercises and personal history/information...great book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful in my discovery of "Self" and beyond, October 10, 2003
This review is from: Third Eye Open: Unmasking Your True Awareness (Paperback)
Third Eye Open: Unmasking Your True Awareness has opened the door for me in a lot of ways. I discovered things about myself that I never knew before. I've been searching for some kind of enlightenment in my life and understanding, as well as, not being too complex for me to understand. A friend let me borrow this book, and I am so grateful. Ms. Reintjes has an incrediable way of teaching and explaining gifts that I have always felt I had but didn't know the first thing on how to unleash them. Thank you for writing this Ms. Reintjes and thank you Mary for introducing me to this book. I highly recommend this book. Sincerely, Rebekkah Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!, October 14, 2014
Susan, the author, has introduced me to practical ways for enhancing my life and my time on this planet. Lately I have not experienced any dreams that I can recall. Last night, after reading the section of her book on dreams and trying to gain answers from dreams I had a very vivid dream about my deceased sister. In it, she was giving me a unique little gold box with inlaid jewels. I have never seen a box like it anywhere. I believe the box is symbolic, but as yet, I do not know what it represents. Currently, I am struggling to find financing, and I believe this dream reveals a clue. It would be wonderful if I happened upon the small gold and jeweled box in my dream, as I can still picture it so clearly. To find one that was exactly like the very unique one in my dream would be truly amazing as I would certainly know it if I saw it. But I am also looking for it as a symbol of something else. Very strange, as I haven't had a dream about my deceased sister in ages and ages.

3.0 out of 5 stars What's it all mean ?, June 10, 2013
This review is from: Third Eye Open: Unmasking Your True Awareness (Paperback)
Perhaps several re-readings might throw some enlightenment on the theme ? Not effective as an "eye opener for me". perhaps I'll read it a few more times ?

5.0 out of 5 stars A detailed and thorough presentationj of inner life., September 24, 2014
Susan Reintjes has a broad inner eperience of empathic and intuitive inner life, including remote healing and former life visitation. The writing is succinct and the book not long. It is a wonderful book for those inquiring about the dimensions of inner life. Rev. Clarke Oler

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, February 27, 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Third Eye Open: Unmasking Your True Awareness (Paperback)
I LOVED this book. I especially appreciated the way Susan gave her own examples and shared personal stories and experiences.
Very well-written and original! I have been using some of the exercises from her book and found them to be very effective. I highly recommend everyone reading this book.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Third Eye Open: Unmasking Your True Awareness
Third Eye Open: Unmasking Your True Awareness by Susan B. Reintjes (Paperback - January 7, 2003)
$16.95 $13.69