5.0 out of 5 stars Janet Evanovich Stephanie Plum Series
This series is absolutly worth reading. It's laugh-out-loud funny and down right entertaining. You'll fall in love with the cast. I can't wait to read them all. I hope Janet Evanovich keeps them coming for a long, long time! Plum Boxed Set 1, Books 1-3 (One for the Money / Two for the Dough / Three to Get Deadly) (Stephanie Plum Novels)
Published on January 14, 2012 by dlp

3.0 out of 5 stars Lost and in love
I have loved all of the books in the Stephanie Plum series, however I'm stuck in Fearless Fourteen. It gums from page 117 to page 151. I am lost and severely disappointed. :(
Published 22 months ago by Mrsb2005

5.0 out of 5 stars Janet Evanovich Stephanie Plum Series, January 14, 2012
This review is from: Plum Boxed Set 5, Books 13-15 (Lean Means Thirteen / Fearless Fourteen / Finger Lickin' Fifteen) (Stephanie Plum Novels) (Mass Market Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, October 5, 2011
If you haven't read this series, you need to! Easy read and hilarious! Stephanie Plum is a character that should be on television or in movies! I promise you won't be disappointed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 9, 2014
This series of books never disappoint me.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THESE BOOKS, June 30, 2014
I have read One through 19 so far and every un-numbered one in between . Stephanie Plum is my kinda gal . I love the guys she loves , the story lines and the crazy family. I have enjoyed every one of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, funny, June 9, 2014
I always enjoy Janet Evanovich's books. She is hilarious, and I love the attitude she puts into her characters. Very entertaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plum Boxed Set 5, April 16, 2014
Very enjoyable reading! So good, in fact, that I've read all of the Stephanie Plum books, 1 through 20. Amazon has always been my source, other than the public library, for all books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plum set, April 9, 2014
Stephanie Plum is at it again. The bounty hunter series continues!
Good to read when you want something fun and easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plum Books, March 10, 2014
I think she writes a good book, and it is funny. It kept my interest.Lula, the grandmother will keep you laughing, and the bounty hunter.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE BOOKS, February 3, 2014
Had to get these for my best friend so she could read them. She loves them to i've got almost all the series! Great Service and prompt deliverey!

5.0 out of 5 stars janet evanovich's books, January 29, 2014
I have never read one of her book that I didn't like. I have got to 11 so far. I plan to read them all.

$26.97 $21.93