- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (October 13, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1453898522
- ISBN-13: 978-1453898529
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,676,548 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Thirteen Volume Two Paperback – October 13, 2010
2016 Book Awards
Browse award-winning titles. See all 2016 winners
Top Customer Reviews
There are literally dozens of better horror anthologies out there, more deserving of your hard earned dollar: the Borderlands series, edited by the Monteleones, and anything by Thomas Ligotti, just to name a few. These books are amateurish at best and rely more on viral marketing than good writing.