5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic as a Diaper Bag
I originally bought a regular diaper bag for twice as much as this bag before my baby was born. After she arrived I quickly realized I didn't pick a very functional one. (Not enough pockets, not wide enough/deep enough.)

Published on November 26, 2012 by Sherilyn

1.0 out of 5 stars Are you crazy????
Published 13 months ago by Kaleihoku

1.0 out of 5 stars Are you crazy????, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Thirty-One Organizing Utility Tote
The Organizing Utility Tote from the "actual" website of "ANY" consultant have always been priced at $30.00, no more, no less. Why are you throwing Thirty-One products on here and "over-pricing"?? .... To anyone reading this: do not purchase this product or any other product from this person if it has anything to do with Thirty-one, it is WAY overpriced (by $170.00). You can visit thirtyone.com to compare for yourself.

1.0 out of 5 stars Way over priced!, December 31, 2012
Stacey Carr (Meridian, MS USA) - See all my reviews
The first pictures are of an organizing utility tote but the third picture is of a thermal tote. Both of which are overpriced. An Organizing utility tote cost $30 while a thermal tote is $18. You would be better off purchasing from a consultant or directly from Thirty-One.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic as a Diaper Bag, November 26, 2012

A friend of mine was using this organizer tote as a diaper bag. It was so adorable and looked so functional, at first I assumed it was some expensive designer bag because it looked expensive and had an adorable design. When I asked her about it she told me it was a $25 tote bag off of Amazon. I went online that night and ordered myself one!!

It is so easy to organize all of my babies things, and I love the functionality of a tote bag. It has plenty of room for my babys blanket, diapers, wipes, clothes, sippy cups, toys--plus my wallet/keys/phone.

Love it, and would recommend to all of my friends over a standard, more expensive diaper bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, but picture colors are way off, December 6, 2012
This review is from: Thirty-One Organizing Utility Tote
I love these bags, but the color represented here are not even close to accurate. The black parisan pop look navy blue in the photo, when it is really a true black. The patchwork paisley looks red, but it is plum. I would be very disappointed if I was expecting what I see in the picture.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong product, October 31, 2012
That is the thermal tote that sells for $18 in Thirty-One's catalog not the Organizing Utility Tote. Be leary of buying from this person!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tote, May 26, 2013
This review is from: Thirty-One Organizing Utility Tote
Best purchase to date. Have bought several totes. This one does the trick for this teacher. Will buy again. All teachers need this. Durable. Pockets are so valuable. Handles go over shoulder. Perfect size for all my books, folders, and paper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!!, July 24, 2012
I have used this bag to travel several times now. I love all the pockets for storage!! Great purchase :)

1.0 out of 5 stars These are overpriced!, April 17, 2013
This review is from: Thirty-One Organizing Utility Tote
I am a Thirty-One Consultant and you can buy these BRAND NEW and even have them personalized for less than this price![...]

5.0 out of 5 stars 31 organizing tote, March 8, 2013
This review is from: Thirty-One Organizing Utility Tote
I love this bag. It makes it easy to bring all the things I need back and forth to work. It will be great to use while traveling too. I will be getting another one!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Tote Bag, May 15, 2013
This is a pretty nice tote bag - I use it to carry my kangoo boots, a bottle of water, keys and shoes....it holds all those like a champ.