5.0 out of 5 stars Love hte Utility Tote
The size is just right - not soo small and not too big. The outer pockets are great for keeping my things organized. My daughter in law is a teacher and she has several of these.
Published 11 months ago by kayak girl

WARNING!!!!! Do not buy these bags at craft shows or Fair or Pay Cash. They call it cash and carry and will not Stand by their product. Tell you Sorry find the Consultant you bought it from and Return it through them.

Published 3 months ago by Lynn Gonzalez

5.0 out of 5 stars Love hte Utility Tote, January 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bag!, December 7, 2013
This review is from: Thirty One Organizing Utility Tote Big Dot (Baby Product)
I Loved it! It is an Excellent bag for educators, tons of pockets on the outside and a large inside pocket.

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING!!!!!!! ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE BAGS HAVE TO GO THROUGH A CONSULTANT., September 3, 2014
Lynn Gonzalez (Saylorsburg, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thirty One Organizing Utility Tote Big Dot (Baby Product)

These bags Break very easily. There are metal polls rods that hold the top and it breaks through the fabric and bends. They will not replace the bag if you have paid cash for the bag & Don't have the consultants name. You need to bring all bags back to the consultant.

They wouldn't even do even exchange.

For the Price of these bags they should stand by their product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, June 28, 2014
This review is from: Thirty One Organizing Utility Tote Big Dot (Baby Product)
I am a mom and bought this bag to carry stuff for my kids. I have a 2 and 4 year old. I can carry diapers, wipes, change of clothes, small cosmetic bag, snacks, drinks, my cell phone, keys, wallet and still have room to throw in sweatshirts or toys. There are 8 outside pockets which is very handy for the little stuff. No digging for keys, phone, or tissues. I also like the black and white goes with everything. Great bag would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag, July 5, 2014
This review is from: Thirty One Organizing Utility Tote Big Dot (Baby Product)
I love this bag. I'm looking forward to using it on my next trip. It makes a good travel bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in performance, June 12, 2014
This review is from: Thirty One Organizing Utility Tote Big Dot (Baby Product)
I had and used this bag for a little less than 2 months and one of the upper corners started coming apart. I had to sew it back together. I hope the rest of it lasts longer. I would not recommend this product to someone who will be using it on a daily basis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Friends all love these organizing totes!, May 12, 2014
This review is from: Thirty One Organizing Utility Tote Big Dot (Baby Product)
I gave it as a gift and she loves it! Don't own one of my own yet but have friends with them that really like them too!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, April 21, 2014
This review is from: Thirty One Organizing Utility Tote Big Dot (Baby Product)
This was way smaller then I thought and it doesn't sit up in place like the picture shows. Big mistake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag!, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Thirty One Organizing Utility Tote Big Dot (Baby Product)
Love this product. I'm using it as a mobile nurse bag for hospice care. I monogrammed it with iron on embroidered letters. Perfect size and cute pattern! The multiple pockets are deep and just what a nurse on the go needs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, not what I wanted, February 14, 2014
This review is from: Thirty One Organizing Utility Tote Big Dot (Baby Product)
I am unfamiliar with thirty-one products. Based on the picture, I assumed it was larger. Perhaps a real item next to it or specific dimensions listed would have limited my expense of time, shipping and disappointment. I opened the bag & the quality seemed nice though. It was new/clean as the seller said just not what I thought I was getting.