Customer Discussions > Without Regret forum

This Album Has Already Been Released

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 1, 2010 10:38:36 AM PDT
Brady James says:
I bought Kimberly Caldwells new cd at wal mart a week and a half ago, and i dont know why amazon still has it for pre order.... confused

Posted on May 21, 2010 11:21:23 AM PDT
How did you get a copy of her album from walmart? The walmart website lists this album as available for pre-order only. They don't list this album coming out until 12/31/10.

Posted on May 28, 2010 6:47:41 AM PDT
You must live in a alternate universe my friend.

Posted on Jul 1, 2010 11:02:42 AM PDT
Brady James says:
i swear to god!!! i wasnt even looking for it and it was there on the shelf!!! its an amazing cd too am i the only one hell theres still copies at wal-mart!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 8, 2010 6:36:52 PM PDT
Same, I bought Kimberly Caldwell's cd at Walmart as well, Before the original release date. I know it wasnt supposed to even come until April 5th. I saw it on the shelf on the 2nd of April and then the release date was switched to July, very odd. But hey, cannot complain, it is a good cd :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2010 2:57:02 PM PDT
Neither of you have a copy of Kimberly's cd. It hasn't been released yet and Walmart never carried it. If either of you have a copy like you claim, prove it.

Posted on Dec 23, 2010 10:27:53 PM PST
Brady James says:
i can i have the case and cd in my room!!

Posted on Dec 27, 2010 9:16:09 PM PST
It is quite possible the cd's were put on the shelf early, which is why you both have it. However, the original release date was put back several times because Kimberly wanted to add another track to the album, which she has just released as a single, available for digital download, called "Desperate Girls and Stupid Boys". Is this track on the album you've got? If so, then perhaps I am wrong.

Posted on Dec 31, 2010 6:59:12 AM PST
I apologize Brady. There were in fact advanced promo copies put out earlier last year and then removed from the shelves weeks later. If anyone is interested in getting an advanced promo copy of Kimberly's album, ebay has a ton of them for auction right now.

Posted on Mar 9, 2011 10:23:08 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Mar 9, 2011 10:23:52 AM PST]

Posted on Mar 9, 2011 10:25:24 AM PST
The album will be out April 19th with 3 new songs

Desperate Girls & Stupid Boys

Hotter Without You

Naked

The album has all new artwork and packaging and yes it has had the release date pushed back a few times. The new single Desperate Girls & Stupid Boys is poised to crack the Billboard Top 40 next week. Here is a link to the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSeBoAKxKOI&feature=share
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xa89daa8c)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Without Regret forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  May 1, 2010
Latest post:  Mar 9, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Without Regret
Without Regret by Kimberly Caldwell (Audio CD - 2011)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (10)