Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$2.00

on January 6, 2016
The title should explain it all, “THIS IS NOT A MOVIE”. Don’t be fooled into viewing this expecting a plot to unfold with characters developing. Don’t watch this unless you’re willing to really engage your mind and search for meaning. Then, if you feel inspired, find ways of applying it out in the real world. I liked how a scene from the film “The Holy Mountain” was slipped into this film. They make a great comparison. If you enjoyed Jodorowsky’s works you may enjoy this one too.
on January 15, 2016
I love this movie! I can watch it over and over. Why? There are very few films in this category of really creating the feeling that you are in this place with the characters. Sure, the writing is straight out of a high school philosophy class' conspiracy theorists, religious or otherwise. The story doesn't really matter. This is thoroughly entertaining and diverse in its execution. Acting is actually quite good, but many will probably think less of it because of the goofy dialogue.
on March 24, 2012
This movie breaks every convention of traditional story telling, and by doing so, creates something unique; a philosophical dialogue steaped in dark satire that holds your interest to the very end.

This movie is also funny as hell (in places litteraly), and still manages to say something profoundly true, (pay attention--it happens so fast that if you blink, you'll miss it!).

Be ready for a 'down the rabit hole' trip to the center of the human psyche, and proof that even 'thinking men' can have belly laughfs!
on April 15, 2014
Don't let the IMDb rating scare you off. This film takes alot of chances but always entertains. If you watch this film and fail to laugh at the fake trailers through out, there is something wrong with you. Also, the soundtrack was done by SLASH, so that in itself should make you want to own it. This one has a special place in my collection.
on January 25, 2013
I really should have listened to the little voice in my head - the one that warned me that even though I like Edward Furlong as an actor, I wouldn't like this movie.

I've always been taught to never judge a book by it's cover, but the mess that is the cover of this DVD really does convey the mess that is this film.

While I normally love it when my favorite actors get 99.9% of screen time, I found myself annoyed with Furlong's characters before the halfway mark. Regular Furlong was trying to be introspective, but it just didn't work. Cowboy hat Furlong was trying to be an annoying prick and it did work. I have no clue what Reggae Furlong was trying to be, but I found that character laughable. I didn't care about any of them nor did I feel compelled to find out more about their story. When this happens, what's the point in even watching a film? At the end, I really didn't even know what the point of the film was. Maybe I'm too simple to understand it?

I found myself wanting to laugh at parts where I'm sure the writer wasn't aiming for comedy. Not even Slash's awesome guitar work could help the film, though it certainly wasn't one of the many components that hurt it.

I'd love to say I was disappointed, but that would be admitting I had high hopes for the film before even viewing it. This isn't the case. Most of the time, for me, I will normally break and say I liked a movie just because a favorite actor is in it. I can't even do that here!

Furlong fans, don't bother with this one. For most of you, you'll cringe just as badly as when you first heard his singing via the magic of YouTube. You don't need to do that to yourself again.
on August 13, 2013
Having "crazy" myself, I liked the idea of this film, but couldn't get past the 15 minute mark. The plot and characters were a bit too abstract for me.
on September 2, 2015
This Is Not A Movie, is boring, pretentious, slow-moving, nonsensical, pointless, and fails to deliver. I loved every minute of it. You will hate it.
on April 6, 2015
I could only watch a very little bit of the movie, it was utterly boring and stupid.
on April 4, 2013
Love this movie! It was funny and random. Edward Furlong did a great performance on all characters. It kept me laughing through the whole thing.
on July 8, 2015
Furlong finishes out of the running in this fiasco of a ilm without meaning, purpose or direction! BUMMMMMMMMEEEERRRRR!