Here Comes Honey Boo Boo 5 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. This is My Crazy Family Six-year-old pageant superstar Alana, aka Honey Boo Boo takes us off the pageant stage and into her home with her family. It's summertime in Georgia and that means one thing - mud. The whole family heads to the Summer Redneck Games to get down and dirty.
2. Gonna Be a Glitz Pig After a string of pageant losses, Sugar Bear brings home a new pet to cheer up Alana: a teacup pig Alana has named Glitzy. June hires an etiquette expert to teach Alana to be more refined for pageants and makes Pumpkin join in on the lesson.
3. She Oooo'd Herself The big pageant is only a few weeks away so June puts her money-saving skills to the test to save for Alana's pageant fees. Alana meets with a new pageant coach and learns her hardest routine yet. Then, the whole family throws Chickadee a baby shower.
4. I'm Sassified! The family prepares for June and Sugar Bear's anniversary. June and the girls head to the spa for a day of beauty. Then, with only two weeks till the big pageant, June discovers that Alana's pageant dress doesn't fit and they rush to have a new…
5. What Is A Door Nut? The family decorates for an annual Christmas in July celebration but the fun when Anna is rushed to the hospital with contractions. The family faces a tough decision when June suggests sending pet pig Glitzy back to the breeder.
6. A Bunch of Wedgies After a trip to the ER, pregnant Anna returns home with strict orders to take it easy. As the summer weight loss challenge draws to a close, June and the girls face their final weigh-in. Then, Alana and the family travel to the Rock Star Divas Pageant.
7. Shh! It's a Wig It's Fourth of July week and the family enjoys a picnic and fireworks. Sugar Bear surprises everyone with a new pool, but putting it together is a challenge in the heat. June searches for a new hairpiece that could help Alana win at the big pageant.
8. Time for Sketti! With summer drawing to a close and the girls getting bored, June thinks of creative ways to keep them all entertained. Then, to raise money for her pageant, Alana sets up a lemonade stand and June makes the family favorite for dinner: sketti.
9. Ah-choo! June brings the girls to help her in her favorite sport, Bingo, where they try to win the $1000 jackpot. Alana meets with Miss Georgia 2011 to get some pageant tips. Then, the whole family throws Alana a huge party to celebrate her seventh birthday.
10. It Is What It Is Alana gears up for her big pageant, but plans change last-minute when Chickadee goes into labor. Baby Kaitlyn arrives and it's soon obvious that she's a very special baby.
|Starring||Anna Shannon, Jessica Shannon|
|Supporting actors||June Shannon, Lauryn Shannon, Alana Thompson|
|Executive Producer||Chris Fraticelli|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I love it. Gives a good introduction to the Honey Boo Boo series, which we already love. My 7 year old loves forward to the program every week. Read morePublished 3 months ago by BamaSusie
the family is just so down to earth and dont try to be someone they are not and i love the entire familyPublished 7 months ago by Bonnie J. Smith
I love this show! My husband gets annoyed when I sit down to watch it, but I think this family is very open and honest, AND hilarious!Published 7 months ago by Tattoo Artist
Terrible way to raise children. Exploitive. No Manners. Disgusting. Will not watch ever again. This show has no value at all.Published 7 months ago by Sandy Lane
It's funny. The family is crazy! Didn't watch enough to get interested. The little girl makes the show, the rest of the family is nuts.Published 8 months ago by kim parker
I am sitting here trying to figure out why I watch this? Oh I remember, I accidently signed up for it with one click. My bad. Live and learn. What a sad life style.Published 8 months ago by Whale
Absolutely awful. Actually bought this by accident due to a smart TV glitch, and watched 1 episode. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Chris