Royal Pains 6 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Traffic HankMed saves the passengers of a toppled Jitney. Hank later treats a young woman involved in the accident with seemingly unrelated symptoms, that have a more severe cause than her extreme anxiety.
2. But There's A Catch Ken "Killer" Keller hosts a charity football tournament on his estate and invites Hank to play along. The contest gets fierce as Keller gets injured and Hank must put his competitive nature aside to treat him.
3. Rash Talk A pair of best friends seek out HankMed when they worry their new line of house-cleaning products is making one of them sick.
4. The Shaw/Hank Redemption On a trip to Florida to attend Eddie's parole hearing, Hank and Evan find him in the company of an ex-con seeking spiritual salvation whose erratic behavior has Hank worried.
5. A Man Called Grandpa In order to save Eddie's chance at parole, Evan attempts to curry favor with his newfound grandfather at the horse races, but his luck runs out when he and Hank discover the real reason they've never met Ted.
6. An Apple A Day Libby's mothers call on Hank after an accident leaves one with a wound that won't heal. Also, Evan proposes to Paige. Guest-starring Julie Benz and Brooke D'Orsay.
7. Ta Da For A local magician calls on Hank to help find the cause of his anxiety problems before another trick can go wrong. Meanwhile, Evan books a segment on The Today Show with Matt Lauer only to discover Hank's fear of public speaking. Guest-starring Matt Lauer.
8. Run, Hank, Run Hank treats a champion marathon runner who's experiencing difficulty in regulating her body temperature while training. Guest-starring Wilmer Valderrama, Campbell Scott and Brooke D'Orsay.
9. Me First Hank is called to help a fearful asthmatic boy, whose courageous nanny gets mysteriously ill as well. Meanwhile, Paige's secret is inadvertently exposed when a medical emergency requires her to call Hank.
10. A Little Art, A Little Science Art collector Eric Kassabian calls on Hank when he can't stay conscious long enough to enjoy a painting he's chased after his enitre career. Meanwhile, Divya tries to balance both HankMed and Hamptons Heritage, unsuccessfully.
11. A Farewell to Barnes Eric Kassabian's life hangs in the balance after a prescription error and an angry Hank blames Dr. Van Dyke. Meanwhile, Paige tosses convention aside and makes Evan an offer he can't refuse. Guest Stars: Kathleen Rose Perkins, Tom Cavanagh, Wilmer…
12. Some Pig When a mysterious illness overcomes the members of an up and coming rock band, Hank and Divya have to work together to find the cause; but Hank struggles with trusting Divya after her near fatal prescription error. Guest Stars: Tom Cavanagh, Brooke D'Orsay
13. My Back to the Future When a back problem limits Hank's ability to treat patients, Evan hires Dr. Van Dyke as a temporary replacement. Guest Stars: Tom Cavanagh, JoAnna Garcia Swisher, Christine Ebersole, Kyle Howard.
14. Bottoms Up When one calamity after another befalls a stage production, Hank is on hand to administer treatment. But it's Evan who is called on to save the day. Guest Stars: Tom Cavanagh, JoAnna Garcia Swisher, Jake Weber, Sutton Foster, Kyle Howard, Brooke D'Ors…
15. Hank and the Deep Blue Sea Evan offers to assist Divya with breaking free from her financial burden. Also, Jill's teenage nephew, Luke, calls on HankMed when his boss fails to take care of some troubling symptoms. Guest Stars: Campbell Scott, Paola Turbay, Tom Cavanagh, JoAnna…
16. This One's For Jack Hank struggles with the death of a friend. Meanwhile, Evan teams with Boris's cousin, Claudette, on an experimental product that may help a patient. Guest Stars: Molly Sims, Tsai Chin, Campbell Scott, Brooke D'Orsay, Tom Cavanagh, JoAnna, Garcia…
|Starring||Mark Feuerstein, Paulo Costanzo|
|Supporting actors||Jill Flint, Reshma Shetty, Campbell Scott, Brooke D'Orsay, Kyle Howard, JoAnna Garcia Swisher, Judith Godrèche, Molly Sims, Tsai Chin, Tom Cavanagh, Timothée Chalamet, Eston Fung, Michael Bow, Isaac Jin Solstein, D. Christopher Luttrell, James Linkek, Eha Urbsalu|
|Executive Producer||Jessica Ball|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I thought that this product was priced appropriatly for what we purchased.
Far removed from the typical medical series, this has some of the usual medical plot,but also love/hate relationships,mystery/and comedy.
As another person who purchases series dvd's I will not purchase a partial season of any TV series.
Season started off with change on the horizon and Boris having to come and ask Hank back to Shadow Pond! New patients new problems and finding new family. Read morePublished 1 month ago by DeeDee
I have received the box but I had had to pay around $20 of duties I't the first time I bought the previous series of Royal Ains without this additional coatPublished 1 month ago by MARIA LUISA
Haven't viewed all the dvds, so I can't comment on the overall technical quality- so far so good.
For the content of the shows, that's a matter of personal taste that should... Read more
Such a great show that I watch regularly. I ordered to see some episodes I missed and the ones I loved.Published 2 months ago by musicfool
I have watched the show from the beginning, but due to circumstances, have not had cable since season 2 ended. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer