5.0 out of 5 stars Hurray!
I'm so glad to see Rachel Nunes' classic book on Kindle! She writes clean romances, intrigues, and women's fiction that are Don't Miss quality, and it's awesome that they're available for e-reading now. Besides, it's fun to be reminded just how far she's come as an author. Thank you, Miss Rachel. Great job!
Published on March 5, 2012 by Marsha Ward

3.0 out of 5 stars Incomplete
Published on October 21, 2012 by iqueno

5.0 out of 5 stars Hurray!, March 5, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this ebook!!, March 13, 2012
This review is from: This Time Forever (Rebekka Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
YES this book is Christian fiction, as well as "LDS fiction" which means the author has characters in this book who are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (mormons).
I did not find this book "preachy" or self righteous. I found it clean, emotional and it totally drew me into all the characters!! I immediately told my mom and other friends about this free (for a limited time) ebook because I knew it would not dissapoint readers! I have loved this book and can't wait to read the other books in the series!! thanks again for a great book!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, March 11, 2012
This review is from: This Time Forever (Rebekka Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I agree with most of the other reviews. This is nothing less than all of her other books have been, wonderful. I can never put her books down until I finish. I feel so guilty because the rest of my life has to take a back seat. I try not to read one book right after the next just because my family still needs a mother. I love Rachel Ann Nunes's books. She is a wonderful author. Keep them coming. I love to see them on kindle. That way I get them right away and can bookmark my spot no matter where I am. THANK YOU!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Incomplete, October 21, 2012
This review is from: This Time Forever (Rebekka Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
The book is a bit long for a romance, yet it is strangely incomplete. At the end you discover that if you want to read the complete story you need to buy at least two more books. The story, while refreshingly clean and reasonably well written is much too wordy. This makes it move very slowly until the last 30 or so pages. Altogether a fair read but not good enough to entice me to purchase any others by this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, December 13, 2012
This review is from: This Time Forever (Rebekka Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Rachel Ann Nunes is one of my favorite authors. She never disappoints me with her gripping true to life stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, March 4, 2012
This review is from: This Time Forever (Rebekka Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
You just can't go wrong with any book by Rachel Ann Nunes! One of my all time favorite Christian authors.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Time Forever, December 19, 2012
This review is from: This Time Forever (Rebekka Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
It was a very touching book. It is well worth your while to read it. I'm look forward to reading the book that follows.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Time Forever, September 24, 2012
This review is from: This Time Forever (Rebekka Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I've read a number of books by Rachel Ann Nunes, and have loved them all. The characters are real to me, and true to the character Rachel imbues them with. The story line is tight, and draws the reader in so completely! Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, emotional Inspirational Novel, March 5, 2012
This review is from: This Time Forever (Rebekka Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Ms Nunes never fails to deliver a lovely and emotional story with realistic, complex characters, and this book is no exception. Her LDS Christian fiction romances always inspire me to be a better person and reminds me that there really can be a happily ever after. I highly recommend this and all her LDS Christian fiction novels.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Time Forever, March 13, 2013
This review is from: This Time Forever (Rebekka Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Was a fascinating book . Read it without stopping. Riveting,was really good to read a Christian book. Really liked how they all looked to the Lord for guidance.

This Time Forever (Rebekka Book 1)
$0.00