Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 13, 2011 8:34:11 PM PDT
I know this sounds corny, but this was my favorite movie as a child. Of all the Disney movies, this was my favorite, and maybe the most adult Disney film they ever produced. A lot of very serious subjects dealt in the movie and was the first movie I ever cried at (age 8). I remember the wonderful voice casting, and the beautiful hand drawn animation, that has recently become a lost medium (save for the Miyazaki, and even he is faltering). I cannot wait for this movie in its Blu-Ray transfer. Thank you.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  May 13, 2011
Latest post:  May 13, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about