Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

This flick has the scariest scene EVER!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 17, 2007 9:22:29 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jan 31, 2008 8:30:04 AM PST
When that dude was tied and gagged against the tree,and the ghouls were walking right PAST him,oblivious of him,he was TERRIFIED,and just looked around with eyes as big as SAUCERS,knowing that he was about to be eaten at any moment!! I was SO scared FOR him!! It made me think about how scared I would be,in this guys' place!! This image,was BURNED,in my mind,since I first saw this movie,as a lil' kid!!!To me,that was the most horrifying horror-movie scene of ALL TIME!! and "Orville"geting retribution,for beng HUMILIATED for the entire movie was"poetic justice!!!

Posted on Mar 21, 2009 6:15:55 AM PDT
Gepetto 3D says:
They drag that dead body (Orville?) around and 'humiliate' it. It is laying on the bed. Cut away. Cut back to the bed in the background and IT is sitting up on the edge of the bed.

It's been many years since I saw this on tape (1979?) yet that image is still the scariest moment on film to me.

Posted on Dec 5, 2011 5:35:38 PM PST
this is a scary movie. for sure.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Oct 17, 2007
Latest post:  Dec 5, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about