Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > BEYOND: Two Souls forum

This game is so not coming out Dec 31

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-23 of 23 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 17, 2012 1:17:51 PM PDT
Nobody says:
It's just not. heavy rain just came out a few years ago

Posted on Aug 23, 2012 12:06:19 PM PDT
Will M says:
Well the release date holder says Dec 2013 if you look closely.

Posted on Aug 24, 2012 11:42:36 AM PDT
Nobody says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 28, 2012 11:00:48 PM PDT
David says:
no its called amazon has no clue what the release date is yet. use some common sense people, you need to learn that if any seller sets the release date as "dec 31st" of any year that just means they don't know what the official date is yet, just that its most likely going to be out before the end of the year.

Posted on Sep 8, 2012 9:19:44 PM PDT
Shep says:
quantic dream announced that the game is expected to be released in q1 of 2013.
david is absolutely correct, whenever amazon does not know the official release date of an item they set it as the last day of the year that the item is expected to be relased. the offical release date will be posted when it is announced by quantic dream

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 11, 2012 6:12:39 AM PDT
C. Sneed says:
Its not the real date that when its
coming out

Posted on Oct 17, 2012 4:14:46 PM PDT
Amazon does this all the time. They know it's coming out on 2013, but they don't know the exact date yet. So they put the last day of the year 2013 as release date. As soon as the official dates comes out, they change it.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 2:57:35 AM PDT
Waldo says:
Sale at Newegg.com again $12 off all Pre-orders $49.99 & Up

Enter Promo Code: EMCJJNH48 at checkout!!!! Exp 11/04/12

Enjoy, in case anyone missed anything the other 4 or 5 times Newegg had this! ;)~

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 9:26:58 AM PST
File this comment under derrrrrrrrr.

Dec 31st dates are always place holder. Common sense people.

Posted on Feb 12, 2013 9:14:38 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Feb 12, 2013 9:15:04 PM PST]

Posted on Feb 13, 2013 4:07:33 PM PST
Waldo says:
`Beyond: Two Souls' Slated for Release April 5, 2013

Online retailer Zavvi just updated its listing for Beyond: Two Souls, and revealed that the game will be released on April 5 this year. The game carries a price tag of £37.98.

The release date makes some sense because of two reasons: First, the date falls on a Friday. Second, Sony Computer Entertainment has at least one exclusive title released each month until June, and there's only Deadly Premonition for April.

Plot and Features

Developed by Quantic Dreams, Beyond: Two Souls is an upcoming psychological, spiritual and thriller video game for the PlayStation 3. It revolves around the question "What happens after death?"

It allows players to take on the role of Jodie Holmes, and explore 15 years of her life that starts when she was 8 years old. The story of her life is about a journey of discovering the true meaning of entity, Idan. Aside from that, the game features the following:

Delve into a gripping and unpredictable action thriller starring Hollywood actress Ellen Page.
Live the life of Jodie Holmes, a young woman who possesses supernatural powers through her psychic link with an invisible entity.
Take full control of Jodie as well as the mysterious entity in spectacular action and adventure sequences.
Experience cutting-edge technology from Quantic Dreams in one of the best-looking games ever seen on PlayStation 3.

http://amog.com/tech/gaming/156120-souls-slated-release/

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 8:02:51 PM PST
Fu H. Lim says:
June 14, 2013 people

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 8:21:33 PM PST
Waldo says:
link?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 4:45:58 PM PST
SoLaRiTy says:
Nope, October 8th, 2013

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 2:10:14 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 2, 2013 2:10:24 PM PST
paper tiger says:
So this looks like it will come out for the PS3 a month before the PS4 is released? Seems like such a waste.

I'll still pick it up, however it sucks that I'll have to hold on to my PS3 for a while to play these games.

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 3:57:44 PM PST
Waldo says:
I don't understand why people assume they have to get rid of their console when a new one comes out! I always keep all mine. Still have my NES, SNES, Wii, GameBoy, PS2, & planning on keeping my PS3 when the PS4 comes out!

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 4:08:34 PM PST
paper tiger says:
I used to have all the consoles too! But over-all I rather just have one ultimate console, and I would have hoped the PS4 would be that console, I know the PS3 was at one point.

The only game I really am excited for on the PS4 is Watch Dogs, however it looks like it will also be released on the PS3 at the same time.

The PS4 seems like a nice hardware improvement, however it looks like it is going to focus too much on social media. I'm all for Facebook, however I want a console to play games, not surf the web and blog about gaming, that is what my laptop is for.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 30, 2013 2:14:57 PM PDT
K. Hales says:
Not really common sense, more like you learn that is what it means, and you remember it. I had no idea. Now I know. Now I will know when I see the date with other games. No need to make people feel stupid for not knowing what most people know. You learned it at some point.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2013 3:36:54 PM PDT
Seems like sony is leaning towards making gaming better on the PS4 than it is on the PS3, which is a big plus for me.

Posted on Apr 23, 2013 3:42:00 PM PDT
Waldo says:
I personally think PS3 gaming is awesome already with all the titles PS3 has to offer.

Posted on Apr 24, 2013 3:40:00 AM PDT
Rain says:
I agree with Greg. PS3 still has awesome titles! That said, I still plan to get the PS4.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 9, 2013 8:53:25 AM PDT
EpsilonX says:
What he said. I didn't know that dec 31st dates were just a placeholder the first time I saw em, but eventually I realized they were. It's not exactly a "common sense" thing because to somebody who doesn't know, it just looks like a release date.

Posted on Sep 1, 2013 1:20:04 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Sep 1, 2013 1:21:24 PM PDT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  BEYOND: Two Souls forum
Participants:  17
Total posts:  23
Initial post:  Aug 17, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 1, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
BEYOND: Two Souls
BEYOND: Two Souls by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.3 out of 5 stars (873)