Customer Discussions > Christmas From The Heart forum

This is gonna be a fantastic Christmas!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 26 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 17, 2009 1:30:33 PM PDT
lollipop gal says:
David Archuleta singing Christmas music with his angelic voice just makes me happy thinking about it!! I can't wait to have this in my hands!! David truely is gifted with his voice and the way he connects with his audience!! I think he is by far one of the best, down to earth artists around with a long sucessful future ahead!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 20, 2009 1:15:23 PM PDT
N. Heggen says:
agreed!

Posted on Aug 20, 2009 4:59:08 PM PDT
Kyra says:
I feel the same way! This is going to be a great album and I'm so excited! I've loved David since I first saw him on AI, and i'll be surprised if he doesn't have a very succesful career. I for one am expecting great things from him.

Posted on Aug 22, 2009 11:06:29 PM PDT
I cannot wait for this album either. David is by far my favorite artist and he is truly one of a kind. I've never met someone who is so down to earth. He deserves every bit of his success. I'll support him through the rest of his career. David is so gifted and such a blessing to everyone he comes into contact with. :)

Posted on Aug 23, 2009 9:51:10 PM PDT
I have already preordered enough for my whole Christmas list. He just said on an interview that he will be doing a small solo winter tour to support the release of the album. Hurrah for David Archuleta, his music, his album and his Christmas tour. I can't wait.

Posted on Aug 25, 2009 12:24:48 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 25, 2009 12:27:41 PM PDT
Astrid says:
I have pre-ordered several copies, but I will be running to the store on the morning of October 13th! I will gift the others! I hope my family is ready to start hearing Christmas music before Halloween this year!! LOL
Only David Archuleta could do this to me!

Posted on Aug 25, 2009 9:10:28 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 25, 2009 9:11:14 PM PDT
How perfect to gift "Christmas From the Heart" CD's to all those we love for Christmas, we can only imagine how truly beautiful it will be! We are so excited for David's CD and his upcoming winter tour! What a wonderful Christmas this will be, David Archuleta is amazing and we are just so incredibly proud of him!!

Posted on Aug 26, 2009 4:08:03 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 26, 2009 4:10:15 PM PDT
Violet says:
I am anxiously awaiting the early holiday gift of David's Christmas album!!! I have already pre-ordered it and will preorder more for gifts. I love his voice and his kind heart.

Posted on Aug 27, 2009 10:52:43 PM PDT
Curves Girl says:
This will be a treasured CD. My preorders are in and I'm overjoyed knowing that David is giving us this "Christmas from the Heart" gift. Everyone I have on my Christmas list will be getting a copy and some very lucky people I don't know (gifting). In fact, when I told my sister David was releasing a Christmas album she said, "Well I guess I know what I'll be getting for Christmas this year". LOL Last year they all got his solo CD. Merry Christmas everyone. It's going to be the best Christmas yet!

Posted on Aug 28, 2009 8:55:33 AM PDT
I AM SO EXCITED, IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!

Posted on Aug 30, 2009 6:08:03 AM PDT
Lynn David says:
David Archuleta's voice on a Christmas album. I can't imagine a better pairing and I can. not. wait.

Posted on Aug 30, 2009 12:02:38 PM PDT
V. Amachree says:
I too have preordered David's 'Christmas From The Heart' cd and can't wait, CAN'T WAIT I tell ya, to get it in my hands. Also, what a wonderful gift for family and friends--and even a few enemies. Haha!

Posted on Aug 31, 2009 7:24:46 PM PDT
Sandra DB says:
I can't wait to hear this album! I'm sure it is going to be exquisite!!! David's heavenly voice and magnificent talent is going to make "Christmas from the Heart" one of the best Christmas album in the history of music; not doubt about that! He's the best!

Posted on Sep 2, 2009 8:12:27 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Sep 2, 2009 8:12:46 PM PDT]

Posted on Sep 2, 2009 11:24:07 PM PDT
jmharmony says:
I am anxiously waiting for the release of David's Christmas album too. This will be a wonderful holiday season. David's incredible voice singing Christmas songs is such a gift to us! I've pre-ordered and will be purchasing more for gifting. I am counting down the days now until I have that music in my hands, can't wait to hear it! Many people are going to be blessed this year with the beautiful sounds of David's Christmas music! I'm a fan for life and this just adds to my joy for David and his music!

Posted on Sep 4, 2009 1:01:20 AM PDT
Christmas From The Heart
Wanted to gift "Christmas from the Heart" to family/friends but unable to pre-order more than 4 CD's. Am I doing something
wrong? I am going to visit Wal-mart for the rest, just hope Jive has produced enough. David's voice will survive all, just
annoying to have to scamper around looking for CD's.

Posted on Sep 4, 2009 9:04:31 AM PDT
V. Amachree says:
I was able to preorder 10 cd's but that was about a week ago. I don't know if they have started limiting the quanity that can be preordered.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 4, 2009 9:38:14 AM PDT
Thanks! Outsmarted myself yet again. Ordering one at a time to reuse mailer. :)

Posted on Sep 17, 2009 10:48:48 AM PDT
Swan says:
Wow, Christmas in October. Can hardly wait!! What an amazing voice and an amazing person.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 19, 2009 12:54:53 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 19, 2009 12:56:00 PM PDT
Violet says:
I think you can only order 3 at a time. David's pop album preorder was the same way. But you could try doing a separate order for one.

Posted on Sep 19, 2009 1:33:22 PM PDT
After last nite's ALMA performance I'm preordering the rest from Wal-mart! Thanks!

Posted on Sep 24, 2009 8:38:40 AM PDT
Violet says:
If anyone wants to gift copies for fans who are unable to purchase it themselves, visit teamarchie dot com and look for their Gifting program. You can donate a bit of cash and teamarchie uses it to gift legal copies to young and poor fans. I have donated several times.

Posted on Sep 29, 2009 8:17:07 AM PDT
G. Smith says:
it's going to be beautiful. the samples are fantasic.

Posted on Sep 29, 2009 7:18:39 PM PDT
The snipits are AWESOME!! "Melodies of Christmas" is great, it's fun and gets you in a Happy Christmas Holiday mood - David did an amazing job on this original track!!

Posted on Oct 1, 2009 4:25:59 PM PDT
Amanda W. says:
OH MY GOSH I AM SO EXCITED!!! My family is going to be so tired of hearing this CD by Christmas haha. I'm gonna buy it from a store because it'll be more special! I can't wait!!!!!! But I bet my parents and sister can. xD
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  19
Total posts:  26
Initial post:  Aug 17, 2009
Latest post:  Oct 3, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Christmas From The Heart
Christmas From The Heart by David Archuleta (Audio CD - 2009)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (286)