Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

This is more like a PRE-view for me

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 20, 2006 6:04:30 AM PDT
I still haven't played this although I feel I am still credible for throwing in my two cents. If you are interested in buying this game, do not be disuaded by all the comments about how this game is visually. If you are concerned mostly about creating a boxer that looks like you, you are probably never going to dominate in this game anyway. I play round 2 every now and then and never worry about crap like that. I use Sonny Liston almost every match and I'm (so far) still undefeated between all my friends. the point is, learn the game, find everything in it that you are good with/like and stick with it untill you are unstoppable and then do whatever you want with all the extra crap. NONE OF THE BELLS AND WHISTLES MATTER ANYWAY. IT ALL COMES DOWN TO WHETHER OR NOT YOU CAN HANDLE A BEAT DOWN, OR DISH ONE OUT. If the tattoo on your boxer's back seems to be making the difference in that department, put the controller DOWN...and please never pick it up again. You might also be a little worried about the controls, don't worry you can change them to your needs. You don't have to use the analog stick to throw all of your punches. You can use the normal X,O,Triangle,and Square buttons to throw all of your punches EXCEPT THE HAYMAKERS. That is the only drawback. So learn haymakers only when it comes to TOTAL PUNCH CONTROL. In the end of it all...NOTHING MATTERS about this game except the punches and whether or not you are the one getting hit by them...if you are getting hit by them, shut up and don't cry. don't curl up on the floor like a little baby because the nonexistent ripple effect played a role in how you just got knocked out. nuff said.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Aug 20, 2006
Latest post:  Aug 20, 2006

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Fight Night Round 3 - Sony PSP
Fight Night Round 3 - Sony PSP by Electronic Arts (Sony PSP)
4.2 out of 5 stars (32)