Customer Discussions > The Big Bang Theory: Season 1 forum

This set of Blu-ray had spanish subtitles??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 17, 2012 1:55:25 PM PDT
Juan Pablo says:
This set of Blu-ray The Big Bang Theory: The Complete First Season [Blu-ray] (2012) includes spanish subtitles??

Posted on Jan 9, 2013 5:31:55 PM PST
MacJunegrand says:
Kind of a little late for the reply, but in case anyone else interested reads this: Yes, they do have spanish subtitles. There's also spanish audio, though I don't recommend it. If it's the same one shown on TV, the translation is TERRIBLE. I mean, when your translator for a nerd TV show can't tell the difference between Star Wars and Star Trek, you're in trouble. Also, the voices chosen are pretty awful.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 10, 2013 6:42:40 AM PST
Juan Pablo says:
hola gracias por la respuesta

quiero comprar esta temporada, pero como no especificaba si venían o no los subtitulos, no estaba muy seguro.

Gracias por la ayuda, y tienes razon, es mucho mejor escucharlos en ingles con subtitulos que traducido al español

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 10, 2013 6:42:55 AM PST
Juan Pablo says:
hi thanks for the reply

I want to buy this season, but as did not specify whether or not the subtitles came, I was not sure.

Thanks for the help, and you're right, it is better to listen in English with subtitles which translated into Spanish

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 10, 2013 8:18:38 AM PST
MacJunegrand says:
Por nada, me alegra servir de ayuda.

Posted on Apr 28, 2013 4:56:11 PM PDT
disculpa juan pablo, compraste el Blu-ray? si viene con subtitulos en español? quiero encargarla y quiero estar seguro.. Gracias por tu respuesta
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  May 17, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 28, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete First Season
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete First Season by Johnny Galecki
4.7 out of 5 stars   (1,438)