Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 16, 2012 7:06:38 AM PDT
TV on DVD says:
So the Timelife set is three times more expensive with more than double the episodes but is labeled Complete Series - how is this also the Complete Series with half the episodes?

Posted on Oct 17, 2012 7:58:42 PM PDT
Neither set is complete. Timelife comes with a figure as preorder, for $219, but has an extra box. Each box has several series in it. The first box cuts off roughly before Zeo begins, while the second box ends at Lost Galazy. Neither are really the "Complete Series" but rather, the collection of Power Ranger Seasons (I think the first 7 seasons by the end of the second box).

So yeah, Timelife is almost 3 times more expensive if you consider the price reduction, thats excluding tax and shipping. For about $220 at timelife, that price includes tax and shipping, you can pay in installments, it has another box, and a figure if you are in to that sort of thing (which I am, but this is all too much for me).

I suppose this is complete enough before Zeo starts, technically its the Complete MMPR before it becomes PRZ-however far it goes.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 6:05:06 PM PST
I just bought MMPR the complete series from Amazon for less than $60. As for Zeo, Turbo, In Space, and Lost Galaxy, i'll wait until amazon eventually releases it which should be next year after all separate season (though seasons 1 and 2 both come in 2 volumes) releases of MMPR have been released

Posted on Jan 12, 2013 2:31:08 AM PST
Denim says:
I see that this set comes with the first disc of extras that time life has, does anyone know if the future releases will have the other 2 discs. I would like to have this and have been debating getting the time life set, but 220.00 is a bit out of my price range even with doing it with installments.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 12, 2013 7:12:38 PM PST
S. Rampage says:
i believe amazon will get it. because they have others stuff from time life that makes me think we will get season 4-7

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 8:36:43 PM PST
BigAnt says:
@Denim This set includes two bonus discs, actually.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 8:59:58 AM PST
Denim says:
Yeah, I caught that afterwards. I decided to order this set. Looks as if the only thing Time Life really has that is exclusive to them is going to be the action figure. While I would like to have the figure, I can't justify the extra cost. Thanks to S. Rampage and BigAnt for the replies.

Posted on Feb 6, 2013 8:09:39 AM PST
Seth Bouldin says:
Since no one has outright said it yet, this is the complete series of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. It is NOT the ENTIRE Power Rangers franchise. This is the original series, and for most fans of that era, this is the only true Power Rangers :)

Posted on Mar 23, 2013 11:45:34 PM PDT
The timelife set has ALL the episodes of the first 7 seasons. MMPR-Lost Galaxy, plus 2 bonus discs. I bought the set on Timelife. It's the first 338 episodes of Power Rangers, straight-up.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Oct 16, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 23, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Complete Series
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Complete Series by Richard Steven Horvitz (DVD - 2012)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (167)