Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Thomas And Friends Wooden Railway - Talking Railway Thomas
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

50%
50%

on January 25, 2010
My son loves Thomas and I thought he would love having a talking Thomas to go with his wooden railway set, but Thomas only talks if you have a "talking railway" building or structure that reacts to each train to make it talk.
on August 26, 2011
I have a Thomas the train table at my home for my grandsons. They love how some of the pieces talk. We have both Morgans mine and the barrel company. The boys are tickled pick when Sir Topham Hat recognizes Thomas and Toby, Percy, Stanley, James, Spencer. It really makes playing on the table more interactive. Great addition to any Thomas the train set.