Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback

on August 10, 2010
This case is great for day trips or travel with a Thomas fan. You can use it to store his or her engines and unzip it for instant "track" rather than also bringing that along. The only fault is that it doesn't close across the flap. They should modify it to velcro or magnetically close there so the engines don't fall out. Otherwise, I stored them in a ziploc bag inside, which worked.
on May 3, 2011
We have been using a Keen shoebox for all of my son's trains, but his collection is well over 21 trains and that can be cumbersome. Along comes a play mat and bag. I read the reviews and bought velcro dots in anticipation of receiving this. The flap really does let stuff just fall out otherwise. But the biggest thing, and the reason my son doesn't care for this bag is that when all folded up, it has so much excess material for when it is folded out that he can't find the trains he is wanting without unzipping the sucker. He LOVES Thomas, wants nothing to do with this bag.
I think if they created just a bag and not try to make all their toys serve more than one function that it would be very awesome. We have plenty of track and don't need a playmat, but we really need a carrying case and the others only hold 12 and most hold the pack n play metal ones only. Thank goodness the shoebox is holding up!
on April 9, 2011
I love this tote- I found this while looking for my sons birthday gift- what do you get a child with everything THomas alread?? this is actually a really good size- I was picturing it smaller and its really good quality compared to some of the different thomas stuff i have seen. I will say this was his favorite toy of all the presents he got for his birthday. It fits at least 2 dozen trains (but would obviously get heavy for a 4 yr. old to carry) the bag unzips super easy and folds out to a really nice thomas track map that is totally washable and really vibrant in color... My son loves this and i love the portability- we take it to the doctors office- or to stores when i need him to be occupied- if we go to other peoples houses without kids this is the perfect toy to bring since its a train bag, tote, and track all in one. I would totally recomend this to anyone- and its not buy specific its totally neutral which is nice because plenty of little girls love thomas just as much as the boys...
on July 19, 2010
My 2 year old grandson loves to take his trains with him. This product is ideal for that purpose as it is soft sided, so it doesn't hurt him. However, I did have to make a modification by sticking some velcro to the front flap. When he fills it with trains, it's so heavy that they fall out the front, without that velcro. I suggest that the manufacturer make that addition. My grandson does not upzip it to use it as a playmat, but for purposes of carrying his trains (everywhere, including to bed), it is ideal.
on August 14, 2010
I ordered this case for my two sons (ages 2 & 3) to take with us on trips. It gives them a space to drive their trains without having to take track with us on trips. They didn't love it as much as I hoped they would for driving the trains on... but they do think that it is a cool way to pack up their trains for a trip! Good quality- well made item.
on January 9, 2011
A nice little case to store my son's trains and his track. True, it is a little small, but I manage to fit a 100+ wooden train set in there!
on July 20, 2014
Purchased this for my grandson when he first became obsessive about Thomas the Train. It is not the greatest for playing on because the vinyl doesn't lie flat since it has been folded into a bag so definitely don't buy it for that. Better off to get a mat (rug) that is a track (they do have them). Very hard for little ones to figure out how to zip and unzip but the main reason I purchased it was to use to carry his trains around in. That worked fine until you get too much weight in it and it won't stay closed and they dump out everywhere. It is fine if you just have a few engines and train cars but the collection always grows! I did read the reviews and noticed some complaints but there just wasn't anything else out there for the purpose of carrying the trains that you could play on also. Basically it was used a very short while and thrown in the toy box because it is now pretty useless....
on October 8, 2013
I purchased this case so that my 3-year old, Thomas fanatic grandson, could take his trains with him where ever. Whether wooden or metal, the trains are quite heavy. Put a few in this case and it becomes unstable and droops so that the outer door sags open. Its a Thomas item, so my grandson loves it. Even if it never leaves the house, as was intended.
on March 24, 2012
this is a great little case for our son train collect and tracks. Only thing I wished was that the top lid zipped all the way so that when you carry it, it's all sealed. The lid zips on both right and left side but the front part is the only part where there isn't a zippers and when your carrying it with trains and tracks in, it's a little heavy and there tends to be a gap where the lid is and trains and parts can fall out. But overall our son loves it and we unzip it once in a while and he loves playing on it with his trains.
on January 25, 2013
My grandson was thrilled with the case and his parents and I were pleased with how much it would hold. It doesn't lay completely flat (maybe it will after some use) so my grandson does not run his trains on it but does love to carry it around.