Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Thomas And Friends Wooden Railway - Victor
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 4, 2011
Victor was a Christmas gift, my sons love Thomas the Train and all the engines on Sodor. These trains are very unique in that they require actual imagination to play with. (i.e. they do not require batteries, they are not remote control, etc.) They have taught our 3 yr old all about magnets, they are different colors so he has learned his colors, and he can create his own track system in any shape and size he desires. He will build trains and play with ALL of the engines for hours every day. This was a fantastic purchase to add to our train collection.
on April 21, 2014
My son loves the Island of Sodor and asked for Victor so his trains could "get fixed". He is happy with Victor. This train is just a wooden train, no bells or whistles, but is sturdy and the wheels and magnet seem to work great. Time will tell if it is durable, but out of the box it is great.
on December 28, 2012
I bought quite a few of these toys for my 2 year old for Christmas. She has recently become very infatuated with Thomas trains. The wooden make-up of these trains makes them highly durable, yet gives them the feel of good old fashion toys. It's nice having a variety so that my kid can hook the trains together with the magnets and so that there are enough to go around when her friends come over.

I think this is a nice, inexpensive toy that can give a child hours of enjoyment.
on January 2, 2014
I ordered this train to give as a birthday gift. It came in a cheap plastic bag - not the usual Thomas packaging. The paint on the face was sloppy as well. It clearly wasn't an actual Thomas train, so we sent it back.
on January 4, 2013
I really liked this little engine. Keep in mind, it is small.I purchased it as a Christmas gift for my friend's son, who's name is Victor. He loves Thomas the train, so he was happy to see this. Of course ,it was supplemented with a larger gift.A nice little wooden engine.
on November 8, 2011
All the thomas and freinds toys are very entertaining for my grandkids. They have almost all of them and they can play a long time with them. Also any of the other toys related for Thomas and Friends are great! Very durable.
on January 12, 2013
As a parent, Victor is in many of the Thomas and Friends episodes and was a must have for my 2 1/2 year-old son. He was excited when he first got it, but it was shot lived. He now has over 15 wooden trains - I think and his favorite trains are Thomas, Hiro, Rosie, Whiff, and Diesel 10. Hiro was the most recent purchase with Victor being one of the more recent purchases too.
on January 5, 2012
Our two year old loves all of Thomas the trains, and we found that adding Victor was great as he (along with Kevin) works in the Sodor Steamworks to repair the other engines. Now that we have Victor on the train table, we find that our son plays "fixing" the other engines. Worthwhile addition - especially at the amazon price!
on February 1, 2012
One of my favorite characters. He's kind, responsible, helpful, patient, and hard working. This was a second (Christmas gift) for my 2 and 4 year old boys because they fought over the one we already have.
on September 18, 2012
we got this for my sons birthday and he was so excited to add it to his collection of thomas and his friends. we are always soo happy with all of our thomas train buys and amazon offers the best sellection and we love the super saver shipping option to help us save money since these trains are anything but cheap.