Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Thomas & Friends "Thomas and James" Medium Tote Bag
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

67%
33%

on August 9, 2013
This bag is very durable and is washable. The child I gave it to loved it, however, I noticed the handle is quite long for 'little ones' and it's a big bag so it ends up being dragged a bit. Still, it's a very nice, sturdy, colorful bag to carry Thomas The Train items in.

Note: This is the ONLY thing I could find to hold a Trackmaster Train Set with trains and other items that go with Trackmaster. I would have expected the company to have more options to store Thomas trains & tracks in... at a reasonable price, of course.
on May 19, 2013
I bought this for my daughter. She carries it on every trip to hold her books, toys, Thomas magazine, etc. This replaced one we had bought when Thomas was in town at the Railway Museum. That one cost twice as much for the same bag. Will definitely buy again if it needs to be replaced.
on April 17, 2014
A great little bag with lots of possible uses! Colorful, sturdy and something all Thomas enthusiasts will love. Shipping was fast but no tracking available. I'm glad it arrived in time to put in the Easter Basket! Thanks!
on September 18, 2014
It's not the best quality, sort of reminds me of a gift bag. More of a throwaway item than anything else. I expected thicker material.
on October 11, 2013
My grandson carries this around the house now all the time! He uses it to carry everything from his toys to his blanket.
on January 6, 2014
This bag is very pretty and extremely colorful as well. However, I feel it is overpriced for the quality it is.