Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Thomas and Friends My First UNO King Size Card Game
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Style Name: Thomas and Friends|Change
Price:$9.20+ Free shipping

on January 5, 2011
I love UNO + she loves Thomas = thrilling find. I got this as a stocking stuffer for my 3 year old. The size of the cards makes it easier for her little hands to handle. The numbers stop at 8 which eliminates any frustrations/confusion that could arise from mixing up 6s and 9s. We are really enjoying playing this game.
on December 31, 2010
My 3 1/2 year old grandson is #3 in a family of card playing kids and grownups. He loved the Thomas theme and the ease with which he could tell what card he needed from his hand. He knows his numbers and colors already, but thoroughly enjoyed having "his own" UNO game. The duration of the game and number of cards dealt makes it a faster game than regular UNO-perfect for the little guys.
on August 17, 2013
I was first given this game 18 years ago at a baby shower for our second child. Someone was kind enough to bring this game as a gift for our son, "the big brother", who had just turned four years old. We played it for hours and had so much fun together. I am thankful that Amazon still carries this version of UNO as I couldn't find it in any of the local stores.
on April 4, 2016
I bought this game for my 5 year-old son. He is developmentally delayed about a year to a year and a half and picked up on this game very quickly.

He is a huge Thomas fan, so I knew it would be a hit, but I was unsure if he would follow the rules of the game. It is a simplified version of UNO. The deck includes engine cards (the numbers match the engine numbers, thank goodness, he could have really gotten hung up on that). There are draw two cards and wild cards. On your turn you can match the engine, the color or the number, so it is really simple and easy to follow.

The cards are large so they are easy for little hands.

My son begs us to play this game with him. He loves it and I love that he enjoys it so much!

This is the perfect beginner card game and I would recommend it one thousand times over!
on September 2, 2014
My kids are too young to fully understand UNO but they love playing matching games and memory games with the cards.
They both love Thomas and I use the cards for math lessons and other games of hide and seek (hiding cards around the house).
I recommend it because it's colorful and very useful for home lessons and games
on April 24, 2015
My 3.5yo daughter and not-quite-5yo son picked up the rules of play quickly and enjoy this game. We got this solely because of the Thomas theme, and thought it would be a fun introduction to one of my favorite childhood card games. While the jumbo sized cards are nice, it's not any easier for my kids to hold in their hands -- they just lay them down in front of them anyway (for all to see). And this bigger size makes them more difficult to shuffle. Positive: Great way for children to learn about taking turns and matching different cards, plus strategy (when to use the "Diesel" Wild card). My kids have occasionally even played this game all by themselves, without me or their Daddy. (They just can't shuffle.) We also now have an older-kid-version of UNO cards (Doc McStuffins w/ a draw four, skip, reverse) and they easily learned that version.
on June 3, 2016
Make sure you read that it is MY FIRST UNO. I missed the my first part and was thinking these were regular UNO cards just with spongebob on the back. They are larger so smaller kids can hold them better. My eleven year old and I still play with them, but thinking of switching the regular ones from my office and bring these for the smaller children. They will LOVE them. Nothing wrong with the product. All is just Fine with the cards.
VINE VOICEon February 28, 2015
In this house Thomas and Friends rule.

We have trains, tracks, know the characters, books etc.

This Uno game is a wonderful introduction to card games. When little ones just love to hold cards, slip bookmarks out of their parents' books and run with their treasures, these cards are uniquely their own to hold.

Being able to identify each train character, colors, numbers, and learning to match cards, it serves to develop into a fun learning tool and joyful time at the family table, playing together.
on April 14, 2015
An all-time favorite with well-loved characters… The new practice of reproducing old games with new characters is a wonderful thing… the games I loved to play with my daughter when she was a child, my granddaughter can now enjoy with the characters she recognizes… this particular game of UNO is a favorite of ours that offers new special twists with the new characters... This particular set I purchased for my nephew as he is Sponge Bob's #1 fan!
on October 27, 2015
Meh. Love the hugeness of the cards, but dislike that there are only 36 in the deck (idk if this is missing from the item description or if I just missed it). My 7 year old loves SBSP, so she enjoys the cards, but I thought it was just a regular deck with larger cards.