5.0 out of 5 stars The child loved it...
This bag is very durable and is washable. The child I gave it to loved it, however, I noticed the handle is quite long for 'little ones' and it's a big bag so it ends up being dragged a bit. Still, it's a very nice, sturdy, colorful bag to carry Thomas The Train items in.

Published 16 months ago by LC Ramazon

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, but NOT great
This bag is very pretty and extremely colorful as well. However, I feel it is overpriced for the quality it is.
Published 11 months ago by Terrianne Neill

5.0 out of 5 stars The child loved it..., August 9, 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Thomas & Friends "Thomas and James" Medium Tote Bag (Toy)

Note: This is the ONLY thing I could find to hold a Trackmaster Train Set with trains and other items that go with Trackmaster. I would have expected the company to have more options to store Thomas trains & tracks in... at a reasonable price, of course.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Thomas bag for the money!, May 19, 2013
This review is from: Thomas & Friends "Thomas and James" Medium Tote Bag (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter. She carries it on every trip to hold her books, toys, Thomas magazine, etc. This replaced one we had bought when Thomas was in town at the Railway Museum. That one cost twice as much for the same bag. Will definitely buy again if it needs to be replaced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas Tote Bag, April 17, 2014
This review is from: Thomas & Friends "Thomas and James" Medium Tote Bag (Toy)
A great little bag with lots of possible uses! Colorful, sturdy and something all Thomas enthusiasts will love. Shipping was fast but no tracking available. I'm glad it arrived in time to put in the Easter Basket! Thanks!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, but NOT great, January 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loves it, October 11, 2013
This review is from: Thomas & Friends "Thomas and James" Medium Tote Bag (Toy)
My grandson carries this around the house now all the time! He uses it to carry everything from his toys to his blanket.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great., September 18, 2014
This review is from: Thomas & Friends "Thomas and James" Medium Tote Bag (Toy)
It's not the best quality, sort of reminds me of a gift bag. More of a throwaway item than anything else. I expected thicker material.