4.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, but....
Published on March 9, 2009 by BCCM

3.0 out of 5 stars You either like it or you don't!
My son loves Thomas and Friends, as many children do. He can't get enough of his "choo choo" and starts dancing before the video even starts. I enjoy them as well, and plan on expanding our Thomas and Friends library. I'm not going to "review" the show or this compilation, but I *will* say that the writers certainly have a communist leaning. Lol
Published 4 months ago by Catherine

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, but...., March 9, 2009
BCCM "HR Professional" (New York, New York United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Railway Friends (DVD)
How cute this is! Thomas and all the other trains actually talking! My son was absolutely nuts, but here is a problem that I need to warn all of the parents. The Thomas & Friends DVD's have several stories which is what my son expected (he is 5 y.0.) This is just ONE story and the bonus story has nothing to do with Thomas, but a race car. My son had the biggest tantrum because he couldn't understand why was it only one story and the bonus story was about a car! So do not expect a bunch of little Thomas & Friends stories like the other DVD's. It's one story.

5.0 out of 5 stars railway friends, March 26, 2009
This review is from: Railway Friends (DVD)
I bought this video for my grandson who is 3 and who simply loves Thomas the tank engine and just loves Trains in general. The animated thomas video, Railway friends is Great!!!!
its so nice to see the people move and talk and the train faces have expressions. He loves it. he loves the animation. we have to watch it everyday. I highly recomend this dvd for that thomas fan in your home!

5.0 out of 5 stars grand will watch for hours if i let him, March 26, 2014
Thomas the Train videos are great teaching material. Children not only learn from the videos, but they really enjoy watching them

5.0 out of 5 stars Ageless fun, March 20, 2014
My 2 year old son and my 7 year old can watch these together. Always a giggle, lesson and excitement. Love the Thomas stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas the Train videos and toy trains are grandson's FAVORITE!!, March 20, 2014
My grandson has been fascinated with Thomas & Friend "anything" since about a year old, he is 4 now...and knows everyone of the trains names and all the adventure stories etc! Crazy about Thomas!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Grand baby loved it

3.0 out of 5 stars You either like it or you don't!, June 23, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars My 8 month old loves this, December 23, 2013
My 8 month old is entertained by this movie. I would highly recommend for young kids. This isn't over the top animation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Thomas shorts..., July 29, 2013
This review is from: Thomas & Friends: Railway Friends (Amazon Instant Video)
Great "newer" versions of Thomas and his friends! My 2 year old son is really into Thomas right now, and this one is fun to watch for him, especially because the characters talk and aren't just narrated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie for youngsters (and old, too)., June 30, 2013
Marcia Scales (Maywood, Illinois USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my 7 year old granddaughter and she loves anything Thomas; we have a whole collection. She enjoyed this one in particular and has played it several times. Any Thomas fan will love this.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›