Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Sodor Sounds Track Pack Includes 17 Pieces
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on March 28, 2016
DO NOT BUY THIS SET FOR TRACKMASTER TRAINS MADE IN THE LAST TWO YEARS!! My 3 year old son is absolutely crazy about Thomas trains and we have acquired most of the trackmaster trains they make over the course of the last 2 years. He needed some good track for them to run on and also loves things that make train sounds so I bought this. Unfortunately it is meant for the older trains because the newer ones have trouble going on this track and also get stuck when they go over the bump at the station EVERY TIME! There isn't enough grip for these wheels on the track and on the newer trains, there is a plastic piece that hangs down farther that will cause them to hang up on this set. It did nothing but make my son really mad after he was so excited to get it! Very disappointed. Thomas products are very much like Apple in this regard. The little Sodor station and sounds are really cute and work well I'm sure with the right trains. Buyer beware!
on May 21, 2013
This small set is a good addition to another set. The trainhouse makes sounds as the train passes. The only reason I did'nt give it five stars is because it only comes with one split piece. You need two in order for the two lines to link back up otherwise one of the lines dead ends. My son doesn't't like that.
on December 11, 2012
This is a great track to extend the starter kit. My son just turned 3 and can put this together himself. He loves to watch the trains go around the track and loves to be able to tear it apart and rebuild it over and over again.
on March 8, 2014
Bought this as a christmas present for my five year old grand child. She loves it. parts are just the right size for her little hands. Its so easy for a child to put together, little or no adult supervision is required. So that means let those little imaginations go for it. She loves the sounds this makes, I have to admit so do I.
on February 22, 2013
Nice addition to any Thomas trackmaster system, my son is an all things thomas boy, so this let's him re-build his track i all different ways, great for the little ones to practice their gross motor skills, and use their creative imagination.
on January 25, 2015
Cute set, but new engines don't run well past the station if they are pulling cars... The wheels just slip in front of the station and you need to manually push the new style engines past the station every lap...
on January 19, 2013
This is a fun train set. My two year old and husband love to play with it! It is durable and connects nicely with the Thomas the Train Trackmaster Starter set and connector packs.
on December 25, 2012
I purchased this for my 3-year old son who LOVES trains. I was a little skeptical about the quality since the price was so low. I took a chance and when the set arrived I was pleasantly surprised. The packaging was quality and the train set was exactly what I was hoping for. Great buy, will be buying more in this line to make a larger track.
on January 18, 2013
Regularly $19.99, I got this near Christmas for a ridiculous $9.59! I love the product anyway (I had already purchased it at that $19.99 price elsewhere), but I jumped on this one and took the other one back. Even at the regular price, I think it's worth it for more trackmaster pieces and a talking station!
on July 13, 2013
Son is obsessed with Thomas. Loves this track set as it goes with the track-master "talking thomas trains" that run on aaa batteries.

There is plenty of "track" for a 2 1/2 yr old.

I do suggest buying rechargeable batteries, as u may have to constantly replace the batteries depending on how much your little one uses the "talking trains".