CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway Sodor Coal Hopper Figure 8 Set
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- includes Thomas
- includes yearbook
- easy to assemble real wooden track
- coal rumbles
- classic figure eight layout
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
- High quality wooden materials.
- Easy to put together.
- Cute "coal" that you can put into the Sodor coal car.
- Playful "coal loading" action with sound on the hopper.
- Very easy to change from a figure 8 set to anything else including circular. Lots of track pieces.
- Our 2-1/2 year old loves the bridge and especially sending the train under the bridge.
- The coal car is so big that it can get hung up on the underpass if the tracks aren't aligned just right (if the figure 8 gets a little skewed).
- My 2-1/2 year old loves to send the Thomas and his car around and around the tracks, and he derails Thomas sometimes at the sharp turn by the coal hopper and also when going under the coal hopper. It's hard for him to get Thomas past the coal hopper unless he uses both hands.
If your child is very young or gets frustrated easily, this might not be the best purchase due to the issue with Thomas always tipping over or getting stuck if the track gets bumped. Otherwise, it is a cute, quality, set that is also attractively priced.
You have to love Thomas, just don't try to mix wooden and plastic parts, they are not quite the same.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just enough track and train to keep a three (3) years old child playing all afternoon. The perfect gift for any child age three (3) and older.Published on July 22, 2013 by David Joseph Williams
Gave this to my 2 year old Grandson who is obsesses with trains. He love it, even more than the huge one that is set up on a table. Read morePublished on February 15, 2013 by MARGARET B FREEMAN