- Square glass cover slip for use over sample for viewing
- No. 2 thickness glass for image clarity
- Container allows cover glass removal without touching surface
- Keeps specimens compressed to a layer of even thickness when used with microscope slides (sold separately)
- Conforms to Interim Federal Specification NNN-C-001434A
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Thomas Glass Cover Slip, Square, #2 Thickness (Case of 10)
|Price:||$117.38 - $118.14|
The Thomas square glass cover slip has a No. 2 thickness and keeps solid sp... See more product details
The Thomas square glass cover slip has a No. 2 thickness and keeps solid specimens flat and wet specimens compressed to a layer of even thickness when used with microscope slides (sold separately). The container allows removal of a single cover glass without touching the surface. The case contains 10, 1 oz. boxes of cover slips. This glass cover slip conforms to Interim Federal Specification NNN-C-001434A and is suitable for use in a variety of microscopic examination applications.
Thomas Scientific manufactures instruments, equipment, supplies, and chemicals for laboratory and scientific applications. The company, founded in 1900, is headquartered in Swedesboro, NJ.