The fragrant flowers, meandering stream and cozy cottages of fabled Lamplight Village invite you as the twilight slowly approaches. Now, enjoy Thomas Kinkade's beloved vision as you've never seen before with the first-ever Thomas Kinkade Lamplight Bridge Illuminated Stained-Glass Wall Clock, a limited edition exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.The stained-glass clock face is presented with all the vibrant color and luminous touches of Mr. Kinkade's original artwork, drawing you toward this place of utter escape and serenity. At the push of a button, 16 LED lights illuminate the artwork from behind for either a "daytime" or "night-time" view. Against this striking background, classic Roman numerals mark the hours, and graceful golden hands keep accurate time with precision quartz movement. With a rich walnut-toned wooden frame, this Thomas Kinkade wall clock makes a perfect addition to your home decor, but strong demand is expected. Don't delay, order now!
- Handsome walnut-finished real wood frame completes the presentation
- Powered by 1 "AA" battery (not included) or with the FREE AC adaptor
- Hanging device included for immediate and easy display
- Edition limited to 95 firing days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 18" in diameter; 45.7 cm in diameter