5.0 out of 5 stars Valley of Peace
Published on August 5, 2011 by Kathlyn Storey

3.0 out of 5 stars Thomas Kinkade Pinocchio Wishes Upon A Star Night Light Thomas Kinkade Pinocchio Wishes Upon A Star Night Light
Picture quality is good however the picture frame is flimsy. The picture comes off the frame very easily with a touch. The background lighting is good for a nightlight.
Published on May 9, 2012 by anonymous

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Valley of Peace, August 5, 2011
Amazon ran this pattern on sale on July 16 for $5.33 and super saver shipping, and there is no doubt that this was a great deal for a very pretty night light. The Kinkade picture, when lit, is very attractive. There is full functionality in positioning the picture, and there is a switch to turn the light on and off, a feature not present in all night lights. That said, because I'm such a light sleeper, it is worth noting that the light bulb is clear and extremely bright; I really could not keep the light on at night. However, because this bulb can be removed and replaced, I am going to look for a frosted bulb to see if that will make a difference. Otherwise, this is still a useful light to me. If you have ever had to get up in the middle of the night and use the bathroom, the last thing you want to do is put on the main light. I flipped this one on instead and had plenty of light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snow White, March 16, 2011
Product arrived in a timely manner and packaged as to prevent any damage to fragile light. We were very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini-Portrait, October 1, 2012
Danelle Reetz "cat woman" (Rockford, MN. United States) - See all my reviews
I like Thomas Kinkade but this is so cool that it is a mini portrait that I can light up to give my bedroom that little something extra! I will be buying more of these for myself and as gifts!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Night Light in style, February 19, 2012
Love it when my Dad passed away this is what was on the thank you cards, it reminds me so much of him that now I get to remember the good times. Great night light too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool nightlight, May 15, 2014
I bought it for a friend of mine who loves those loser sox and his family loved it. Kinkade does wonders with light and he did a great job on Fenway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant nightlight!, April 25, 2014
It's very unique and looks great on the wall! I love all of Thomas Kinkadr's work and this is just a different way to display it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, January 30, 2014
My mom loves it and uses it every night in her bathroom. I would definitely recommend for everyone who wants to buy a nice Thomas Kinkade knick knack.

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, January 13, 2014
A great item. Bought as a gift for my wife. She loves snow white and this is her favorite picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, December 29, 2013
SummerRose (Mississippi USA) - See all my reviews
This is such a beautiful painting, and the frame sets it off quite well. I'm very pleased with it! I bought it as a gift for my mother, but I intend to order one for myself, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Calming, December 19, 2013
Very pretty, 'a must' for a busy world! You will be happy with this and it can go in ANY room too! This would be a great gift for those 'hard to find person' or just about anyone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›