Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Thomas Kinkade Sunrise Night Light
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Color: Sunrise|Change
Price:$22.22+ $4.99 shipping

on August 5, 2011
Amazon ran this pattern on sale on July 16 for $5.33 and super saver shipping, and there is no doubt that this was a great deal for a very pretty night light. The Kinkade picture, when lit, is very attractive. There is full functionality in positioning the picture, and there is a switch to turn the light on and off, a feature not present in all night lights. That said, because I'm such a light sleeper, it is worth noting that the light bulb is clear and extremely bright; I really could not keep the light on at night. However, because this bulb can be removed and replaced, I am going to look for a frosted bulb to see if that will make a difference. Otherwise, this is still a useful light to me. If you have ever had to get up in the middle of the night and use the bathroom, the last thing you want to do is put on the main light. I flipped this one on instead and had plenty of light.
on March 1, 2013
This is absolutely beautiful, and I call it the "Rainbow Bridge" although I know it is really "The Bridge of Faith"! our beloved pets that are no longer with us, will cross the bridge, but we will too, with them when we meet them again! And because I have "faith" in that will truely happen, I find sooooo much comfort in looking upon this beautiful picture that reflects exactly how I feel!
on November 14, 2013
Serene scenery I can get lost in. Beautiful display of Thomas Kinkade's work! It is a bit top heavy, but still deserves 5 stars for the quality of the night light and gorgeous setting within the light. Extremely pleased and will purchase more for gifts (including myself).
on July 1, 2013
Product was just as described. Gives off a soft lighting but shows enough so you can see around 3 feet from the light. Delivered promptly & packaged very well. Purchased additional light, different scene, for another room. Just as beautiful and functional.
on December 30, 2015
Love this piece. Been a huge fan of the "painter of light" since I saw his life story movie ' A Christmas Cottage'...

This specific piece glows especially in a dim room, and what I love most is that the bulb is a standard bulb and easily replaceable.

Great piece for only 25$ or so.
on January 11, 2015
Provides great light for those in-the-middle-of-the night bathroom trips. Appears to have been priced reasonably based on the in-store retail market. Didn't give it 5-stars because plastic mechanism for adjusting angle, while quite flexible, is a little flimsy, and size is large, so owner may want to plug into socket where there is free wall space above and below, etc.
on February 19, 2012
Love it when my Dad passed away this is what was on the thank you cards, it reminds me so much of him that now I get to remember the good times. Great night light too.
on March 16, 2011
Product arrived in a timely manner and packaged as to prevent any damage to fragile light. We were very pleased!
on January 11, 2012
The night light is very nice and elegant looking. This is not my favorite by T Kinkade because it looks like Pinocchio is wishing upon a sunset, not a star. There's a little fairy that's difficult to see but overall the picture is very nice.

A drawback is that the night light sticks out so far from the wall that finding a spot for it was difficult.
on October 1, 2012
I like Thomas Kinkade but this is so cool that it is a mini portrait that I can light up to give my bedroom that little something extra! I will be buying more of these for myself and as gifts!!